• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Banks

I'm new to the forum. I just started playing Skyrim little over a month ago. Now I'm having trouble shooting arrows. When shoot there only going 2 feet. Before they would shoot through through the air. Can anybody help me out?I

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You have to do a full draw to fire the arrow it's full distance. If arrows are only going 2 feet it's usually because you're releasing the arrow far too soon.

Banks

You have to do a full draw to fire the arrow it's full distance. If arrows are only going 2 feet it's usually because you're releasing the arrow far too soon.

I do a full draw back every time, and it still goes 2 feet. I was shooting arrows without problems. Now they only go two feet. Is there a glitch or a bug?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I found a Youtube video about this phemomenon:

In the comments the poster of the video says he thinks it might have started after his bow was shouted out of his hands by a Draugr.

Another said it happened after he got his bow back either during or after Diplomatic Immunity

One comment claims it started for that person after he had the bow equipped and went into Beast form although that player likely broke his game in lord knows how many ways as he said he had 9999 Archery skill. :rolleyes:

The most comprehensive solution suggested was to drop the bow, equip a different set of arrows and pick up the bow and re-equip it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts