Shew's Fuzzy Logic... and The Meaning of Life.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
These are thoughts and and interesting quotes that help me attain a centered life.

Lets call it... Shizdom. My own form of bullshiz, and philosophy gleaned in my life so far.

Speak from the heart. It is risky. It is unrehearsed. It is spontanious. But it is Honest.
The greatest moments are when you are being completely yourself. In a room with others doing the same.
I think therefore I, and all around me is a figment of my imagination. I am a why and what if person. I swim in the channels of others who exist, but we each are alone in our thoughts.
Do not waste your life looking for reputation. Live, and reputation happens.
A peaceful verse is worth a thousand empty poems.
We strive to achieve, seeking out the places we can distinguish ourselves. Imagine if life itself was that very place. A society like that, well, anything is possible for them.
Utopia, literal translation is nothing. So a ideal society may be unattainable, buts its pursuit is still worthy.
There will be more to come. And as such I am reserving a few of the coming posts. When those fill I will do another volume. I would have done it in the blogs, but I prefer the response structure here in the regular forums.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my deep end of the pool rants.

Shew

reserved

Shew

reserved

Shew

reserved

Shew

reserved