• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Icy Seeker

I go in to a random cave... leaving my trusty steed in the open...after about thirty minutes of clearing said cave I come out to see a dragon dead right by Shadowmere. I was pleasantly surprised. Any other tales of this mighty steed or is it just me?

Panthera

Don Gato
Awsome horse... but I hate when he/she steals my kill or runshing to attack an enemy... I wish I could tell him: "we are assassins we do this in shadow, not rush head on!"

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
I just ignore my shadowmere situation. I rode her off and mountain and now shes dead. I just ran away from her lifeless body. I dont know why either, just wasnt feeling attached i suppose.

Kablewee

I just ignore my shadowmere situation. I rode her off and mountain and now shes dead. I just ran away from her lifeless body. I dont know why either, just wasnt feeling attached i suppose.
But won't he just comeback alive like he did first time :) yeah that horse is awesome when it comes to climbing mountains but annoying at times when he charges infront of you blocking you of your kill. Wish there was a command such as go home or something.

Panthera

Don Gato
This is true but he is the best option at power leveling combat. ;)

Yeah I'll try to lvl one hand and archery on him. Heh sparring with horse. :D

Panthera

Don Gato
I played Oblivion and the other elder scrolls 2 and 3 as well but I do not remember Shadowmere. Help me out. :eek:

Like Agincourt said join Dark Brotherhood.

I <3 that horse, but I was fighting a dragon and I couldn't find him again!!! There was a blizzard and I couldn't see anything! Does he go anywhere when he gets lost???

Panthera

Don Gato
I <3 that horse, but I was fighting a dragon and I couldn't find him again!!! There was a blizzard and I couldn't see anything! Does he go anywhere when he gets lost???

Just fast travel somewhere outside of city like stables and he will be by your side.

Panthera

Don Gato

Panthera

Don Gato
He doesn't even recognize that your an enemy so he just sits there lol.
lol i just killed him with iron daggers... needed to reload -.-

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts