• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cmp007

So this stupid horse followed me into a camp that had like 25 forsworn and then a dragon on top of that and got himself killed. Is there anyway to get him back. I didnt realize he was gone until days after when he stopped appearing when i fast traveled.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I've read he'll appear again at the stables of a town after a few game days, but for some reason I highly doubt this. He's not Immortal like in Oblivion. So, once he's gone, I think he's gone.

cmp007

just any random town? I tried going back to the swamp i figured he would reappear but he didnt

Nathalean

Professional Vampire Ninja
Do you play on PC? If so, you can use the console to bring him back to life. His reference ID is 0009CCD8.

Jeff the DragonBorn

I was very happy to have Shadowmare. He was always there waiting for me atthe stable or whenever I fast traveled.

Then POOF! He was gone. No reason, he just disappeared and I looked for him even at the two Dark Brotherhood locations but I don't know what happened to him.

Last I saw him he was just hanging out, not in a fight or anything. I wonder if my becoming a werewolf had any factor in his leaving.