Set number of stolen items?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Is there a set number of stolen items you can carry? I'm pretty sure I just ran into a glitch, but what fixed it is what makes me ask this.

I fast traveled from Whiterun to Riverwood, and all of a sudden everyone there is attacking my follower, completely ignoring me. So I reloaded, went back to Riverwood, and it happened again.

So I reloaded again and parted ways with my follower and tried again. This time they started attacking me. So I drew my weapon and sheathed it, but they kept attacking. My horse was also acting strange. As I was being attacked, it didn't run or help me. Just stood there.

I paused to take a look at my crime tab, and all that was there was a bounty for 5 septims. I hadn't broken into anyone's house for hours, and when I did it wasn't in Whiterun or Riverwood.

Then I looked in my inventory and saw that some of the items I had stolen (and turned in) while doing Delvin's fishing jobs made their way back to my inventory.

So I went to the Ragged Flagon and dumped all the stolen stuff in the cistern.

Went back to Riverwood, and I wasn't attacked.

Anyone have this happen before?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts