Serious questions....Really!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ill wil

1.) How long has Serena been locked away? 2.) I need help in buying land in Hearthfiire so what do I do?(I just got it 5min ago) 3.) If Talos is a Nord and a Nord hero, how come in Oblivion, the Imperials recognize him as a hero also (Tiber Septim)? 4.) Ok ,gargoyles serve vampires as guardians, so where did they come from? 5.) How did the Dwemer and Falmer end up in Skyrim?

Haru17

Lost Falmer
1 Since the second Era, before Tiber Septim founded the empire.
2 Speak the the Jarl of Falkreath, Morthal, or Dawnstar (you may have to be a thane).
3 The nine divines were worshiped throught most of the imperial provinces before the White-Gold Concordant knocked Talos off the pantheon for elf-ego reasons. (to be fair, Talos was hardley a saint)
4 Gargoyles are animated statues. As far as I know they're new to the Elder Scrolls with Dawnguard.
5 The Dwemer and Falmer descended from their Aldmer ancestors and migrated North. The Dwemer inhabited Hammerfell, Highrock, Morrowind, and Skyrim. The Falmer only really lived in the snowy land of Skyrim.

Hope this helps!

ill wil

1. ok
2. thx alot
3. Ok, I get that but Imperials worshiping a Nord seems kinda funny.
4. I would like to know their story...maybe the vampires created them?
5. If that is the case the Dwemer would have already knew the falmer as ancestors.right?

Unit7

The third one is easy.

Talos/Tiber Septim was a Nord before he became a God. He also became a Hero. So it's basically a description of Talos as being both a Nord and Hero. My question is. What's with the name change?

Well for the Gargoyles there are two possible answers. One is that Gargoyles are just statues brought to life. Then again they just might be living things turned into stone. Either way I am going to name my summonable Gargoyles Goliath, Hudson, Brooklyn and so on. If you do not know why then clearly you missed out during your childhood.

Though if they are living creatures that turn to stone then the obvious answer would probably be Molag Bal. Then again maybe Vampires just dominated the Gargoyles and now rule over them.

Either way. All you need to know is tanking them on Master can be a bit of a pain. Then again I really should put more points into light armor and maybe further upgrade my gear. Felt like after every two hits I was pausing the game to drink a bunch of pots. :p

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
The name Talos was something the people called him when he was a general of the army. General Talos.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts