• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
...and Whampire's go 'Waaaaah!"

I like the Serana character, I really do, but within the "suspension of disbelief", She Is such a Complainer!!

"Like OMG it's so cold out here", "Like OMG it's to Bright out here", like OMG let's like get in a cave or something". (I'm probably paraphrasing there alittle ;) )

But it got me the most that when we finally got into a cave, No weather to complain about, no Bright sun to complain about...... and what does she say?

"OMG, it's like too dark down here!"

At that point, I started looking for a "Mod" that aloud you to craft a Ball Gag out of a Bulb of Garlic! She Complains SO MUCH! I've learned "Fast Travel" is your friend for an new reason: To keep from hearing Serana complain about everything.

And on a diffrent note, I know that many want to "Marry" her but I have to bring up a point that you probably haven't thought of and hasn't been discussed.

The Only thing worse than having a Vampire for a wife, is having a Vampire for a "Mother-in-law"
250px-ValericaSC.png

Beware of Whampires Kids!!!!

Breton

I like her only because she's the most fully realised character in the game (and she's pretty powerful as a follower), but she does complain a lot, usually to my back ;) And she's always accusing me of nagging too: "I'm not talking about this anymore"... to the point where she won't even consider a cure for vampirism just because you brought it up once too often!

The Only thing worse than having a Vampire for a wife, is having a Vampire for a "Mother-in-law"

At least you don't have to visit the in-laws... much... :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts