Serana Is Killing Everybody!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SputnickHD

Alright, so I have been playing with Serana as a follower, and she has been downright misbehaving. She has killed my Bard, my Housecarl, and my dwarven sphere twice! I don't know why she's fighting and killing them?

JClarke1953

I don't see what platform you play on. If it's a PC, someone here might know what to put in.

Target Serana, type StopCombat
Target her again, type SetAV aggression 1

??? I found the above in case it is a PC you play on. I Googled, why is serana killing everyone? And the above is what I was able to find.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Yeah, here is the only link I could find (but like JClarke it was only for PC):

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/846945579818317598/

If you're on Xbox or PS3, you might have to load an earlier save. Have you tried just simply sending her back home and then picking her up again? Sometimes it's simple things like this that work, and others you have to reload. But if you're on PC then you have a lot more options. Good luck!

SputnickHD

I don't see what platform you play on. If it's a PC, someone here might know what to put in.

Target Serana, type StopCombat
Target her again, type SetAV aggression 1

??? I found the above in case it is a PC you play on. I Googled, why is serana killing everyone? And the above is what I was able to find.

Yeah, here is the only link I could find (but like JClarke it was only for PC):

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/846945579818317598/

If you're on Xbox or PS3, you might have to load an earlier save. Have you tried just simply sending her back home and then picking her up again? Sometimes it's simple things like this that work, and others you have to reload. But if you're on PC then you have a lot more options. Good luck!

Hey Jclarke, sorry for not specifying, I forgot to add the prefix, but I am playing on PS3, and Gigapact, I have reverted a few times, dismissed her and took her again but she still does the same, I like her because she's a powerful follower but I just can't have her killing everybody... Thanks for the help though!

Caideus

Try the calming spell if you have any perks in illusion. I had this problem with her before (360 player) and it did work for me.

SputnickHD

Try the calming spell if you have any perks in illusion. I had this problem with her before (360 player) and it did work for me.

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts