• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RogueTomboy

Hey everyone, thanks for looking and for the help.

I have turned in the blood to Septimus, he opened the cube, and then he bugs out. Which is fine. I looked it up and I know how to fix it.

Problem?

My game crashed and when I load up back into his cave the cube is closed and he is inside. I can't get to him. When I use the console code player.moveto 0002d4f2 it tells me that I don't have the required item. I am assuming that it's the item that takes the blood from the elves.

I can't reload a previous save (as in before I gave him the blood collection item) because of the 5 saved slots I use, I rotate them, so that would be almost 10hrs back and would require a game restart (not going to happen lol).

Can anyone help?

RogueTomboy

I got it to work. I did the following:

*IMPORTANT* If you have a follower you can either tell them to part ways with you...OR! after you complete these steps you'll need to back BACK to the Septimus's area to get them. They will NOT follow you after you do step 4.

To get IN:
1. opened console
2. typed in player.moveto 0002d4f2 1
3. killed him (since it was doing the 'this person is busy' bug)
4. took what I needed
5. opened console
6. typed in player.moveto *insert different character's ID number here*

I chose to go to Delphine in Riverwood. I noticed that Serana was not following me so I went back to Septimus's place and there she was by the latter. I had to talk to her first for her to acknowledge I was there. I left the area and she was beside me again :)

Loxoceles

I cannot acquire the book. I have done all the preamble and the flags tell me to 'take the Oghma ... ' but the cube is closed and I cannot gain entry. ??

RogueTomboy

@Loxo

If you are playing the PC version of Skyrim then I have outlined everything you need to do. I had the same problem you have. Please read my previous post to solve your problem.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts