• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bigblue

I've a house full of stuff I can't be bothered to lug around and sell...

Chest full of gold jewelry, another full of enchanted armour and weapons, one more stuffed with potions. Anyone else have this problem?

And why can't I enchant my bloody boots!?? :)

Stone

Retired Moderator
I did. On my main account (account 1) I basically saved all the stuff I found in one chest, and only recently decided to take it all out and sell it. Made around 30,000 gold!

Certain items can only be enchanted with certain enchantments. You probably don't know an enchantment that can go on boots. If you do and it still won't let you enchant them, I don't know.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
I have tons of stuff in one chest...I'm saving up..

Kind of Hazy

I couldn't be bothered putting it in a chest, so I have a room like Scrooge McDuck’s. A pile of treasure stacked to the ceiling. Quite funny when you walk through it, armor and weapons flying around the room, what a racquet.:eek:

Deeley

I'm doing the same, just saving up all the random plops that I dont need at the moment x) so all the gear I have now upgraded from is in a chest, along with all the pointless enchated weapons/armour that i can't be bothered to sell or disenchant. I'll probably sell it at a later stage :)

As for the boots it's most likely because you don't have a spell that you can enchant the boots with. Just for when I get over encumbered I've enchanted some hide boots with +10 carry weight (every little helps :D) but I haven't found a higher enchantment for carrying stuff yet

Duffmage

The main reason I stash loads of stuff is because its just so damn tedious travelling around looking for vendors to sell it to. If I clear one dungeon then I have to visit two cities to be able to sell all the loot. While I understand why there has to be a limit to how much stuff we can carry, I dont really get why it should be such a pain to sell it. What purpose does this serve in the game other than to annoy the hell out of the players?

Deeley

What purpose does this serve in the game other than to annoy the hell out of the players?

It just gives the game even more realism, but having a tiny jewellery box filled with all kinds of swords and armour isn't that realistic lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts