Spoiler Secret weapons you've found?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Dragonbane and Bolar's Oathblade. although im not sure how secret Dragonbane is.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Keening, gives me fond memories of Morrowind... f***ing Cliffracers. Though I'm not sure it would be a secret weapon. And then the Eye of Melka. She was so nice to me!

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
The Pale Blade, Red Eagle's Bane and Bow of the Hunt are about the only secret weapons that I had found to be significant mostly because I do not really loot fallen warriors that much.

MOROKEI

Well, Chillrend's pretty cool. It's a sword with quite a powerful frost enchantment on it, and if you discover it above level 48, I believe, its base damage will be higher than Daedric and on par with Dragonbone weapons. It's linked to the Thieves' Guild questline, but you can still get to it without those quests by glitching up the roof of Riftweald Manor. See youtube for further details.

Oh, and by the way, has anyone discovered the Poacher's Axe? It's a super rare enchanted axe that does massive extra damage to animals, just check it out at Halted Stream Camp ;)
^ And in spawns hate for some reason, I feel compelled to mention that it's totally worthless and sucks dragon balls

elijahskyrim2

The Last Vampire, to End all Vampires
One of the weapons I just found, and am very fond of ATM is Zephyr. It is a bow thats drawn speed is 30% faster then usually. Very effective when coupled with the Archer perk, quick draw.

Clau

The Fateless One
It has to be windshear. I remember stumbling into it when skyrim was just a month's old. I was planning to jump in dramatic passion into the ship's pole and found a sword stuck on it. Must have been some good luck charm.

About Keening, I have yet to find or own it in all of my playthrough. I finished Arniel's endeavor and none. A friend who plays several characters seems to randomly find it without any effort.

Dawnseeker

Windshear, Bolar's Oathblade, Dragonbane, Chillrend (my favorite weapon), Bloodthorn, The Woodsman's Friend, and the boot set Predator's Grace. Very fun finding named weapons around the world, though only a few are useful.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts