Second Poll Question for Character creation

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which Sex Should I Choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve House

Going to be making a series of Polls for everyone to answer. The objective to these is for everyone to vote on which race, sex, class I should play through first in Skyrim. I'm honestly having a hard time deciding which to choose so I figured I'd let everyone vote and I'll play the ones chosen for me. :p I know I know...it's only a game but this will help make it more interesting for me so that I dont choose my own brains default choice for RPG play lol. Thanks Ahead of time!! This will be my main character that will complete the entire game (all quests/side quests/factions/guilds etc..etc..).

Jeruhmi

I'm just going to go ahead and say male :p
I think it's weird when guys make girl characters just to stare at their virtual ass.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
By the way, what will you do in case of a tie?

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
By the way, what will you do in case of a tie?
Flip a coin and make a homosexual character of that gender?

Weirdly, I like to play as female when it's first person but not when its third person. It's pretty even in TES games since you can go first person and third person.

Jeruhmi

Flip a coin and make a homosexual character of that gender?

Weirdly, I like to play as female when it's first person but not when its third person. It's pretty even in TES games since you can go first person and third person.
I guess it's each to their own. I find it hard to not get angry at people who choose females when they're a male in an MMO.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Yup, that is pretty funny but I guess it’s their fault for jumping to conclusions in the first place. “There are no girls on the Internet” is a rule of thumb for a reason, guys!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Yup, that is pretty funny but I guess it’s their fault for jumping to conclusions in the first place. “There are no girls on the Internet” is a rule of thumb for a reason, guys!
Yeah. That's true. But a lot of people don't care honestly. Especially if it is an mmo ROLEPLAYING game.

Steve House

lol...yea saw that all the time in WoW lmao. If there is a tie then I'll just pick which one I'll use I guess or flip a coin like someone said...lets just hope there isnt a tie :p lol

Jeruhmi

lol...yea saw that all the time in WoW lmao. If there is a tie then I'll just pick which one I'll use I guess or flip a coin like someone said...lets just hope there isnt a tie :p lol
I didn't know you could be a girl in WoW, oh well, learn something new everyday (I'm not a WoW player).
I doubt anything will end up drawing, anyhow, you won't be needing to flip that coin.
Can't wait to see the results, you had a great idea for this.

Steve House

I didn't know you could be a girl in WoW, oh well, learn something new everyday (I'm not a WoW player).
I doubt anything will end up drawing, anyhow, you won't be needing to flip that coin.
Can't wait to see the results, you had a great idea for this.

Yep they have female toons you can make...lol. I myself am very exciting to see the end results of these poll's. I figured this would be a good way to interact with everyone on the forums and once these poll's are finished I'll be making a thread for this character and posting his/her adventures so that everyone who helped create him/her can see just what he/she's been up to in Skyrim. Seemed like a fun thing to do. :)

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I voted for a female. Mostly because I have my own limited preferences to what people should look like.

Travis

Going to be making a series of Polls for everyone to answer. The objective to these is for everyone to vote on which race, sex, class I should play through first in Skyrim. I'm honestly having a hard time deciding which to choose so I figured I'd let everyone vote and I'll play the ones chosen for me. :p I know I know...it's only a game but this will help make it more interesting for me so that I dont choose my own brains default choice for RPG play lol. Thanks Ahead of time!! This will be my main character that will complete the entire game (all quests/side quests/factions/guilds etc..etc..).
For this, I'm always of a mind to be my own sex. I have a hard time projecting myself into the opposite role. I know some guys who say they would rather stare at a girl for a 100+ hours while they play, but that just distracts me from why I am really there, to suspend reality, and try to make myself feel like I am really an ancient hero :)

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I know what you're saying Travis. I had a similar opinion, but I am not too fussy anymore. And it refreshing to try out something you haven't done before, let's say, play as a female. I've noticed myself to break certain stereotypic roles when I have a female character; they turn out to be ultimate bad asses!

Sigmund, what would you say about this?

Travis

That's interesting... like playing someone more different from yourself, lets you break free even more when role-playing. Maybe it gives you the freedom to do things differently that you otherwise would, and thus lets you have a more fully realized experience. I'm gonna have to think about this :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts