Spoiler Secert add-ons? [Spoilers allowed]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Well,I've been wondering if there are some things that were added that not many people know about.Thing's like random wild werewolf attacks in the Rift or the Shellbug helmet or the face changer,anyone know?

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I guess there are the chaurus hunters and falmer warlords, as well as some new locations and I believe a new power for those who have sanguinares vampiris, which is regular vampirism.

:mad: agreed that should have came with the game before dawnguard i used a deadric bow with steele arrows.
You can buy some in a shop in Solidute. (Deadric arrows)

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Fletchers You buy one and sneak it into the pocket of someone practicing archery. boom infinite arrows

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
One thing that surprised me was how they lowered the Frost Resist/Fire Weakness stats to start out at 20% and the final stage being 50%. Because of this, the Dark Elf is now much more highly recommended to use for a vampire character. Not only that, but now you can become a stage 4 vampire without being attacked.

Adam Warlock

Have you explored Kagrenzel yet ?
If not , look around to the east of Ansilvund .
There`s also a new word wall not directly tied to the Dawnguard quests .
If you`re friendly with the Greybeards , Arngeir will show you where it is

TJ GORY

Not of this Plane...
Have you explored Kagrenzel yet ?
If not , look around to the east of Ansilvund .
There`s also a new word wall not directly tied to the Dawnguard quests .
If you`re friendly with the Greybeards , Arngeir will show you where it is
the one in stony creek?

Kagrenzel was in the game before dawnguard, pretty epic though

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Adam Warlock

LOL i didn`t know that . just found it the other day and thought it was an add

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts