Quest Season Unending Bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ozzy Osbourne

OK, so I sit down at the table to negotiate a peace treaty between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks. Things are said and I get consulted. After I suggest that the Imperials take Riften, some old bald guy down at the other end of the table starts talking - or at least his mouth starts moving and everybody looks at him, but no audible sounds emerge. This goes on forever. Finally I Google and find out there's a bug wherein if I do not belong to either the Stormcloak or the Imperial faction, the peace treaty bugs up.

So after ransacking for the Stormcloak ID in order to join them, and finally discovering the quest code CW01B for joining the Stormcloaks, I join up and start the peace talks all over again... and exactly the same thing happens anyway (apparently belonging to one faction or the other is not the solution after all).

I also tried 'completequest' on the Season Unending quest itself, of course. But this seems to leave me devoid of any quests whatsoever once I walk out the doors of High Hrothgar; no marker for the next quest objective appears on the compass or map.

So... how do I navigate the peace treaty and stay on quest???

Ozzy Osbourne

Now I find:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Season_Unending

It is possible that during the course of the negotiations and it is Esbern's time to talk, he may not do so. Much like the glitch in A Cornered Rat. Since it is not possible to stand up during the course of the negotiations, moving the quest stage forward to 300 appears to be the only viable solution.

So now I try:

GetStage MQ302 300

But it only gets me:

Expected end of line.

Compiled script not saved!