SDCC2013 - The San Diego Comic-Con 2013 Talkback Thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HarleyQuinn

Administrator
Yes! Pics will come later. I brought my actual camera today. I was in the Arkham origins panel before. A lot of applause when the audience was asked if they'd like to see a batman beyond game at the Arkham Origins panel.

I'm in line for the walking dead comic panel right now.

I'll be doing more detailed write ups across all the sites I work on over the next few days. I'll make sure to link everyone as I get them done.

There'll be some write ups from demos of video games and software. Looking forward to those!!!

Benthos

Proud Mer
Can we expect the Westboro Baptist Church to ruin the fun?

Sounds like fun, Harley :) I wish I was there. I heard that Jason David Frank (The guy who use to be the Green Power ranger) will be there. Did you meet him?

Robert Axelrod was at Florida Supercon 2013. I fricken missed the opportunity to meet him. He was awesome on the Power Rangers. It brings back memories of my childhood.
You can keep up with his news and CON appearances here.
He's really cool, he runs that official page and tries to reply to every one of his fans. I think he's playing the Green, White, Red, and Black ranger all over again for the new series which is the anniversary season for Super Sentai which Power Rangers was based off of. He'll be teaching the new red ranger how to harness and utilize his powers.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Can we expect the Westboro Baptist Church to ruin the fun?

Sounds like fun, Harley :) I wish I was there. I heard that Jason David Frank (The guy who use to be the Green Power ranger) will be there. Did you meet him?

Robert Axelrod was at Florida Supercon 2013. I fricken missed the opportunity to meet him. He was awesome on the Power Rangers. It brings back memories of my childhood.
You can keep up with his news and CON appearances here.
He's really cool, he runs that official page and tries to reply to every one of his fans. I think he's playing the Green, White, Red, and Black ranger all over again for the new series which is the anniversary season for Super Sentai which Power Rangers was based off of. He'll be teaching the new red ranger how to harness and utilize his powers.

I'm aware of his facebook page :) He is a pretty decent guy. From his page I heard hes back to playing parts of the power rangers again. I'm a bit hesitant to get back into the game, since the power rangers of the new Generation severely sucks.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I'm aware of his facebook page :) He is a pretty decent guy. From his page I heard hes back to playing parts of the power rangers again. I'm a bit hesitant to get back into the game, since the power rangers of the new Generation severely sucks.
Yeah, Disney no longer owns the rights to Power rangers, Nickelodeon and Saban (again) own the rights and they're repairing what Disney ruined all these years.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Yeah, Disney no longer owns the rights to Power rangers, Nickelodeon and Saban (again) own the rights and they're repairing what Disney ruined all these years.

I don't know how that's even possible. The damage is too severe and beyond repair.

It would be awesome to get Lord Zedd back. He was turned into a human back then, but Rita manage to get her magic back, and used her power for the greater good. Why couldn't Lord Zedd get his magic back as well? The only issue is the voice actor... Robert Axelrod has obviously aged quite a bit over the years. I'm not sure if he could still do the voice of Lord Zedd the way he use to unless if it could be altered by the editorial staff.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim

Chloe Dykstra as Gaige from Borderlands 2 hosting the DC Comics Infinite Crisis Cosplay Contest.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Since it was released this past weekend, David Twohey, Vin Diesel and Katee Sackhoff on the SDCC 2013 panel for Riddick

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts