• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

i Found a book relating to the legendary ebony mace scourge artifact. is it in the game or is this a teaser?

Angel Medina

Skaterator
im exploring the dawnguard dlc caves/ talking to all npc if that is true....so far...im at the point that its a teaser...not very sure yet....still investigating:cowboy:

Verac

im exploring the dawnguard dlc caves/ talking to all npc if that is true....so far...im at the point that its a teaser...not very sure yet....still investigating:cowboy:
Sad if its a teaser so far dawnguards very disapointing......it seems HIGHLY focused on ranged players. and offers very little new items for other classes

Angel Medina

Skaterator
Sad if its a teaser so far dawnguards very disapointing......it seems HIGHLY focused on ranged players. and offers very little new items for other classes

i agree....siding with the vampires is more beneficial but still investigating on that ebony rumor lol

Kage

I actually disagree. I think it's awesome. Yeah, it's focused on Range players a bit, but go and make a ranged character. In any case, I guess it's disappointing to those who are not into Ranged things, like Magic and bows. However, i find it to be quite awesome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts