• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KattSand

Premium Member
Dragon priests, mainly because of that damn sound they make as they rise from their coffin :p I'm not a big fan of draugr overall, esp when they jump out of coffins and the disarm shout they sometimes use....hate that :D

And as many others have already said...mannequins. The first time I got honeyside in Riften I returned there after a day of adventure, dropped some stuff off, made a few potions, enchanted a little bit and after then I decided that some sleep would be nice. The screen went black and the hours passed by, nothing out of the ordinary there, but as the morning came, the mannequin from downstairs had found it's way upstairs and was now standing right by the bed! I got out of there as fast as I could and I never used that house again....terrifying, just terrifying...:D

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
For me in Oblivion it had to be Zombies..
In skyrim it has to be lurkers or draugr, but I don't really find anything in skyrim scary. I guess I just grew out of it since I'm use to clearing out caves full of Husks in mass effect. Now Husks are the scary thing for me.

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper
I have got many scary creatures, i will only say a few. Probably the Hagravens, i mean, they just looked twisted and mutated (which they kind of are, half bird, half woman? Pretty warped). And they're eyes, like wtf? Horrible! And i hate they're voices, really croacky and eery, and they are sick creatures too! They keep goat heads around their castles and hide outs!! Another one would be a Falmer. The way they sneak up at you when your trekking through a tunnel or some ruins? How they look so twisted and mutated just like the hagravens. They are blind because their skin covers over their eyes? They are sickly mutated sknow elves! And it's not just the appearence that frightens me, it's their background story! They were once snow elves, then i dont know who it was, but other elves or whatever made them their slaves, and because they were always working, you know, just being a slave, they just evolved into these terrible, ugly monsters. They were in slavery for YEARS. Now they are stalking around in caves and dunmer ruins and just lost places. They scare the fluff out of me! Another creature would be spiders. Any kind really, all of them are just...horrible. I can remember one time i was running through the woods, just exploring peacefully, when i heard this scuttling noise. I thought it was just me for some reason, so i kept on running happily, and i kept on hearing these strange noises, so i looked behind me and there was a huge spider behind me. It scared the life out of me, especially knowing how it had been following me for, what? An hour, maybe? I got my Wuuthrad out (a big axe type weapon given to me from The Companions) and slashed it until it was just a heap of legs, spidery bits and a whole spillage of blood. God, i hate spiders!! Another creature..hmm. Ah, i have one! The Draugr! Or i think that's what they're called. I hate them, i especially hate the noise they make! That weird alien laungage and the horrible mutated mumbling sounds. Ew. I hate they're horrible skeletal bodies and weird blue eyes and the skull heads. They are like skeletal zombies!! I hate how they can do that shouting thing and blow your weapon away, and of course you need your weapon to fight, so i try to pick my weapon up and BAM! The nasty thing has just slashed me in the back and frickin killed me! I'm not a big fan on the Daedra either, they are mysterious and creepy. I also dont like those weird, annoying trolls and the huge furious giants that are just randomly there with a mammoth. I also do not like mages...AT ALL! I know they are not a creature but i just want to point out the fact that they are so fricking IRRITATING. One killed my horse. I slashed it's throat, the retarded wizard!! (Sorry for ranting on about it) And i'm not too keen on any vampires. Theey suuck yo bloood! Sorry i started going on about human like people..but i guess you could count them as creatures a bit, couldn't you? :)
Did you know that the Dwemer (Dwarves) enslaved the snow elves, and then betrayed them, which made them blind?
Did you know they crawl around in caves and DWEMER ruins? (Not Dunmer)
Did you know that Draugr speak ancient nordic?
:p

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Spiders,

In real life I'm at the edge of phobia, I can handle it, unless one appears in my bedroom. Then paranoia kicks in.

Yes I am a 20 year old male who is afraid of spiders.. I can't help it, I was made this way, because of family who thought it would be great if they scare the hell out of me with spiders at young age..

The first time I encountered frostbite spider my thought's were: WHY DOES A GAME ALWAYS INVOLVES THOSE DAMNED SPIDERS!

funnel-web-spider.jpg

it's watching us right now.... >.> Waiting to strike... maybe it'll be hiding in your shoes next time... then BOOOM!!!!! :D Muhahahaha!!!!

Panthera

Don Gato
I have got many scary creatures, i will only say a few. Probably the Hagravens, i mean, they just looked twisted and mutated (which they kind of are, half bird, half woman? Pretty warped). And they're eyes, like wtf? Horrible! And i hate they're voices, really croacky and eery, and they are sick creatures too! They keep goat heads around their castles and hide outs!! Another one would be a Falmer. The way they sneak up at you when your trekking through a tunnel or some ruins? How they look so twisted and mutated just like the hagravens. They are blind because their skin covers over their eyes? They are sickly mutated sknow elves! And it's not just the appearence that frightens me, it's their background story! They were once snow elves, then i dont know who it was, but other elves or whatever made them their slaves, and because they were always working, you know, just being a slave, they just evolved into these terrible, ugly monsters. They were in slavery for YEARS. Now they are stalking around in caves and dunmer ruins and just lost places. They scare the fluff out of me! Another creature would be spiders. Any kind really, all of them are just...horrible. I can remember one time i was running through the woods, just exploring peacefully, when i heard this scuttling noise. I thought it was just me for some reason, so i kept on running happily, and i kept on hearing these strange noises, so i looked behind me and there was a huge spider behind me. It scared the life out of me, especially knowing how it had been following me for, what? An hour, maybe? I got my Wuuthrad out (a big axe type weapon given to me from The Companions) and slashed it until it was just a heap of legs, spidery bits and a whole spillage of blood. God, i hate spiders!! Another creature..hmm. Ah, i have one! The Draugr! Or i think that's what they're called. I hate them, i especially hate the noise they make! That weird alien laungage and the horrible mutated mumbling sounds. Ew. I hate they're horrible skeletal bodies and weird blue eyes and the skull heads. They are like skeletal zombies!! I hate how they can do that shouting thing and blow your weapon away, and of course you need your weapon to fight, so i try to pick my weapon up and BAM! The nasty thing has just slashed me in the back and frickin killed me! I'm not a big fan on the Daedra either, they are mysterious and creepy. I also dont like those weird, annoying trolls and the huge furious giants that are just randomly there with a mammoth. I also do not like mages...AT ALL! I know they are not a creature but i just want to point out the fact that they are so fricking IRRITATING. One killed my horse. I slashed it's throat, the retarded wizard!! (Sorry for ranting on about it) And i'm not too keen on any vampires. Theey suuck yo bloood! Sorry i started going on about human like people..but i guess you could count them as creatures a bit, couldn't you? :)
I'm scarred to start reading this... You should hit "Enter" every few sentences so it would be readable. All this effort you put here typing this will be wasted if you let it like this. :)

Panthera

Don Gato
funnel-web-spider.jpg

it's watching us right now.... >.> Waiting to strike... maybe it'll be hiding in your shoes next time... then BOOOM!!!!! :D Muhahahaha!!!!
It's funny that I can't stand small spiders but I don't mind the big furry ones. :D

Suleku

The Grey Knight
It's funny that I can't stand small spiders but I don't mind the big furry ones. :D

o_O Ooooh really?! Well That big furry one in that pic is the sydney web spider.... :x really tho... it could be hiding in your shoes right now :p and kills within 15 mins >.>

Panthera

Don Gato
o_O Ooooh really?! Well That big furry one in that pic is the sydney web spider.... :x really tho... it could be hiding in your shoes right now :p and kills within 15 mins >.>
Like I said I don't mind the big ones also I'm from Europe we don't have those in city's or anywhere else, probably only in zoo's... and if you want to scare someone you should say something like walking over your face while you are sleeping. :p

jaomile

Although tehnically a human the scariest creature in Skyrim was Night Mother.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

beeno93

Dragon Priests.. when i first started playing they used to scare the crap out of me popping out of their coffins. Most recently, zaahkrisos (please forgive if mispelt :) ) when he just appeared from that water. Plus their horrible hovering noises :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts