• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Soger7

And My Name Ain' Dick So Keep It Out Of Your Mouth
Hey guys, what do you think the scariest creature in Skyrim is?
For me it's those Hagravens. They creep me the fluff out everytime i hear their voice.:eek:

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper
I am particularly scared of the creatures who call themselves the "Thalmor". Their complete disregard for man in horrifying!

Wildroses

Sabrecats. They are so quick and do so much damage with their attacks. They are a killer on low levels. If I'm below level 20 and a sabrecat attacks me, I don't fight. I just run.

For creepiness factor, wispmothers. That mixture of familiar and alien in their features is unnerving.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Spiders,

In real life I'm at the edge of phobia, I can handle it, unless one appears in my bedroom. Then paranoia kicks in.

Yes I am a 20 year old male who is afraid of spiders.. I can't help it, I was made this way, because of family who thought it would be great if they scare the hell out of me with spiders at young age..

The first time I encountered frostbite spider my thought's were: WHY DOES A GAME ALWAYS INVOLVES THOSE DAMNED SPIDERS!

Chaurus: that clicking sound.......

doc108

Chaurus and Falmer. In themselves they are not scary but when you put them in that dwarven ruin setting they creep me out. If they attacked me on white runs plains I wouldn't be scared one bit.

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Falmer, for sure it is the ruins that adds to it 100% but they just look so creepy. Kill one and have a good look, they look like they melted >.< theyre not unlike hargravens in their looks really when you think about it theyre creepy too so are the spiders >.< everything is pretty creepy! I love it!!!
In the addon dragonborn they introduce new creatures look out for those little dudes with sticks thats all im sayin theyre creepy little so and so's too >.>

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Falmer. Because one night i had all the lights out and was scowering a dwarven ruin to get some parts for a mining machine mod that i have and i turned the corner to look, turned around and there was a falmer like 1 inch from my face. It scared me so damn bad that i threw my pepsi across the room and screamed.

Worse part about it, i was streaming on twitch when it happened.

Zernor2618

I hate Skeever especially when I am exploring a dark ruin and i'm looking over the area as well as equipment and then one just runs at me and bites, I look around and it's already behind me again...I really can't stand them.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Lurkers... very ugly.

Sabre cats scare the crap out of me... I'll be running around in a blizzard, half asleep, listening to my music, and BAM! in my face. Gets me every time.

LucasNL

Falmer. Because one night i had all the lights out and was scowering a dwarven ruin to get some parts for a mining machine mod that i have and i turned the corner to look, turned around and there was a falmer like 1 inch from my face. It scared me so damn bad that i threw my pepsi across the room and screamed.

Worse part about it, i was streaming on twitch when it happened.

No link?

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.

Nope, i clean out all the videos each week on twitch so i can keep track of what i've done and what i haven't done and seeing as this was about 2 weeks ago i no longer have the video. I'm still very twitchy when dealing with the falmer now.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Frostbite Spiders do not bother me at all, I have grown up in the countryside and been around spiders very much.

The scariest creature is for sure the Falmer, not only because of the sneaking, appearance, or location...but also because they used to be something different. The fact that a race can devolve that much makes me cringe at the thought of the current major races' future

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
I find the hargravens quite scary but the giants do it for me.I could be walking around the countryside hunting then notice theres a mamoth near me,then I see the giant running up on me so I run.after a while I stop and prey to talos that the giant has given up then BAM!!!!! im now completely airborne and very dead because the giant has hit me with his club.that has to be the scariest thing for me.

Andre2807

Any Draugr with Disarm shout. Look, lets be honest. We all enjoy sneaking past the ones that's asleep, but it's those ones who you face without choice. You try and take them out. They shout your weapon away, and while you are scouring for your precious bow/blade you get whacked or sliced to death.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts