Spoiler Scariest Experience you've had in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
My heart feels like it stops just about everytime I fall from somewhere high, like I myself am actually falling. It wasn't just this game either. Any game where that I was playing, that my guy or car falls for a long distance I experience this. Told my wife that would end up being what gives me a heart attack.
same here, even if I activate godmode or something it still happens even though I know I aint gonna die from the fall

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
the creepiest moment of all in skyrim is when i 1st played it over a year ago, I was near solitude and I turn around and a horker lunged at me

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Being stuck in a coffin with a nasty, decayed, whispering corpse.

Same thing here, except it was my Mother, and she was talking to me...:eek:

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
Those moments when you find yourself in a tough fight with a sliver of health, and you don't have enough magicka or potions to heal, especially when you suddenly realize you haven't saved once in the past 10 or 15 minutes.

All of the above, plus the fact that you can't even run like hell since you're completely out of stamina from swinging your weapons like a hysterical maniac.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Those moments when you find yourself in a tough fight with a sliver of health, and you don't have enough magicka or potions to heal, especially when you suddenly realize you haven't saved once in the past 10 or 15 minutes.

All of the above, plus the fact that you can't even run like hell since you're completely out of stamina from swinging your weapons like a hysterical maniac.

This is why I always save my level-ups... just in case. :)

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Soul Cairn, black skeletons with glowing red eyes and a zombie dragon, all aboard the NOPE train.
That, and the first time I saw a draugr come out of it's coffin. I walked towards it, lid came off, battle axe hit me in the head, bricks were shat.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts