Say hello to my little friend !

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

My Gajoo is even greater than I thought he was !

I was using him as a pack mule for loot when I noticed that he had equipped some bandit gear in addition to the glass bow I had given him earlier.(can`t see the armor except on his inventory screen when trading)
I tempered and enchanted the pieces , returned them , went through a loading screen , and now he has equipped "invisible" Legendary Scaled armor with Fur Bracers and Shoes !

When I dropped by the family home, my daughter Sofia noticed him right away, asked if he was my pet , and said he was scary looking !

What a wonderful minion he`s turning out to be !

One thing about him though is that he goes through his supply of arrows like a junk-food addict with a bag of potato chips !

Adam Warlock

Since I took on The Great Gajoo as my "pet" , my kids have stopped asking for gold !

WOOT !

Now he`s my favorite follower of ANY kind !!!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Since I took on The Great Gajoo as my "pet" , my kids have stopped asking for gold !

WOOT !

Now he`s my favorite follower of ANY kind !!!
Ya think he's slippin' 'em cash on the sly?

Adam Warlock

Alas , I had to say good-bye to my little friend Gajoo today.

As valiant as any warrior born , he was killed while fighting a pair of Draugr Death Lords in the ruins of Forelhost .

I returned to the Thirsk Mead Hall to inform the tribe-kin of his heroic demise. We burned the red-grass and danced in honor of his passage to the afterlife on the Glorious Cart of the Gods.
When I get to Sovngarde , I`m going to place the Bow of The Great Gajoo on display in the Great Hall there to remind the heroes that greatness doesn`t always have a handsome appearance or impressive pedigree.

Now I have a new little friend , THE MAGNIFICENT MOOKAH !

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Alas , I had to say good-bye to my little friend Gajoo today.

As valiant as any warrior born , he died fighting a pair of Draugr Death Lords in the ruins of Forelhost .

I returned to the Thirsk Mead Hall to inform the tribe-kin of his heroic demise. We burned the red-grass and danced in honor of his passage to the afterlife on the Glorious Cart of the Gods.
RIP Gajoo! We'll miss you. :sadface: I'm sure they'll let you in to Solstheim. To me you'll always be a hero.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV 2014-02-22 00-31-15-17.png
My Riekling, Poo-ma, who randomly shows up and helps me out. They are fun if you make them followers because you can equip them with stuff but they count as a pet.

I gave Poo-ma a bow and some arrows once and he does more damage with it than his default spear though he doesn't have the best nor most traditional archery technique. He holds the bow in one hand and then throws the arrows at people with the other.

They get bonuses from light armor, though it doesn't show up when equipped but they still get the defense boost.

Faaa rawala, Gajoo, bru cha!

Most of my little fellows ended wandering too close to the ebony blade, if you know what i mean... :ashstab:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts