• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Slow Rider

Was sneaking around the countryside two nights ago and I came across something that I absolutely cannot figure out. It was really dark and I saw some flashes of light off in the distance. So I headed that way and decided to watch and see what was going on. I love it when I run across things fighting, it's just cool to sit back and watch the AI at work.

Anyway, there were two mages or necromancers (not sure) shooting ice spikes at a fox. Obviously it didn't take long for the fox to die. But right after it died, one of them cast a resurrection spell, brought it back from the dead, and they proceeded to smack it around some more. Lather, rinse, repeat. This went on for a few minutes until I plonked them with a few well-placed arrows. Unfortunately, my timing was off and I killed them before they could resurrect the poor fox again. So I sifted through two ash piles and took the fox pelt that remained.

Anyone else ever encounter a magic NPC gleefully resurrecting things just so they could kill them again? The mages weren't fighting each other. If they were, then I could understand the need for resurrection. But each time the fox was brought back, they'd both beat it like a rented mule. Weird.

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
I would pay to see this! LOL

I did get attacked by glowing foxes and wolves last night (four of them) without a Spriggan in sight. Not at all the same thing but another weird Skyrim tidbit.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Dude, they were power leveling their skills trying to build up perks.... kill joy. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts