• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dombuscus99

(Xbox 360) Okay, so I just got skyrim for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I advanced fairly quickly, I kind of ignored side quests, and mostly did the main one. I'm at the part where I have to go to sovengarde, but I'm only level 17, and not powerful enough to beat the 2 dragons, army of draugrs, and dragon priest guarding the entrance. If I fast travel back to skyrim and get to a high level, will I be able to go back and finish the main quest? Or am I screwed. i joined the forum because i have no idea how to solve this problem and it means alot to me. PLEASE give me anything you might know about this.

Any info might help! Thanks!

Dombuscus99

Oh yeah, and I also my follower got lost somewhere and I can't find him. Could use some help with that also thanks! :)

Arlo Tarbox

Oh yeah, and I also my follower got lost somewhere and I can't find him. Could use some help with that also thanks! :)
You may find your follower back where you picked him/her up...and walk around for a while...take out wolf/mudcabs/bad guys, what ever you like..Sovengarde will wait for you.

Dombuscus99

You may find your follower back where you picked him/her up...and walk around for a while...take out wolf/mudcabs/bad guys, what ever you like..Sovengarde will wait for you.
I forgot to mention that I already rode odahving entered Skuldafn temple, and I literally, RIGHT about to enter the portal.

Arlo Tarbox

I forgot to mention that I already rode odahving entered Skuldafn temple, and I literally, RIGHT about to enter the portal.
Since your there already...have a couple ales, pinch one or two of the girls and go for it...you should have help...the worst you can do is die..go for it...good luck

Nighthiker77

If you are at the portal to Sovnegard, you already did the hardest part. If you aren't, just try to fight everything 1 at a time, and save after kills. Don't be too proud to retreat either. Spreading them out will make it a lot easier.

Also let us know what skills, gear, and perks you are using and maybe we can help you with a strategy to make it work.

If you just can't get through it, you can switch the difficulty from the default adept to novice and it will be a forth as difficult.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts