• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cave

Wassup guys, i heard about the bots being 'nuked' so i wanted to start up again because the bots were the main reason i stopped. anyway was i have absolutely no money so if any can donate that would be great thanks.. btw im always in my fc so join if you wanna chat: sxzoR

Stone

Retired Moderator
Wassup guys, i heard about the bots being 'nuked' so i wanted to start up again because the bots were the main reason i stopped. anyway was i have absolutely no money so if any can donate that would be great thanks.. btw im always in my fc so join if you wanna chat: sxzoR

Yeah they got nuked ages ago.

I would of donated but last month I diced my 120m and lost it, lol.

Basically quit RS since then, but sometimes go on my P2P Pure Fisher to fish some sharks :z. There rising because the bots have gone.

Cave

Yeah they got nuked ages ago.

I would of donated but last month I diced my 120m and lost it, lol.

Basically quit RS since then, but sometimes go on my P2P Pure Fisher to fish some sharks :z. There rising because the bots have gone.
i know lots have, im pretty sure iron ore was almost 350gp the other day

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
I used to play, but not anymore, I used to have full black elite and rune weapons with around 300k, but i lost it all because I was pvping logged on later and was killed.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
i love RS. i havent played much since the nuke, but i have gotten plently of coal and mith from f2p mining guild. plus a deal struck to get 1k coal easy. im lvln my smtihy. azreal101 if yah wanna add me

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I used to play, and then quit just when they took away the Wilderness. I think I was part of a clan in factl.

diazm7

I used to play, and then quit just when they took away the Wilderness. I think I was part of a clan in factl.
wildy is back! has been back for some time now!!!!!! stupid memmy pkr's.... i just wanted some green d'hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
I haven't played Runescape for 8 years, I'm really surprised it's still active and popular. XD

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I used to play Runescape like you....
... Then I took a Skyrim to the Heart <3

diazm7

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
Are run escape graphics still as bad as I remember?
Runescape graphics are quite good now, infact aswell as that they just introduced their first fully voiced quest not too long ago.

I quit Runescape a few months ago after I gained 99 Range and Mage, I just had nothing left to do on it and just found myself sitting in the Grand Exchange doing nothing. So one day I decided to dice my 78M and I lost and have not gone back. :D

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
I quit runescape when i bought skyrim. skyrim looks more real.
Well, I doubt Runescape will ever look as good as Skyrim for many, many years. Also the way you play Runescape is completely different to the way you play Skyrim. :)