RP builds that can last me a long time?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
It depends on what your style of play is.....Mage, Warrior, Ranger.....combination?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I like to build a life in Skyrim. I have 3 characters that I play regularly now and others that are well over 60 and a couple that are over 80. Usually I start off as a tank (it's easiest to survive) and decide if I'm good, evil or neutral then go on from there and let things develop and happen as they will. I like to just let the story go where it goes and avoid the main storyline until I'm well up above 40. That way I don't get bored and, by the time I get there, I can just breeze through it.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
That is what I am doing on my newest build Daelon DuLac, She is a 2H, Heavy Armor wearing Orc that won't use any magicka, except restoration. She carries a bow for hunting, but is leaning that it is a viable weapon..

Suleku

The Grey Knight
As for me, I think my main playstyle for this game has always been a necromancer dating back to playing oblivion, it's even funnier when using mods such as SkyRe the
vanilla just doesn't do it for me, and gets wayy too easy at higher levels too >.>.However with playing on the PC you can make it hard to the point where Dark Souls is scared
of this game lol

I roleplay a lot, but have only created one character that has lasted over 2 weeks. Any builds that will last me a while?

Whu?! o_O you got problems re-rolling or something? Just stick with one character you'll love the game a whole lotz better

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts