• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Not sure this is relevant to your RP'ing but there is also a caravan of Khajit that works the road between Riften and Fort Greenwall.
True! I usually get my Moon Medallion quest and Khajit follower from them. It would make sales much more convenient (especially if I decide to join the Dawnguard - mainly because I've been being harrassed by vampires since level 8 and they're really getting on my nerves. :)

I actually think that caravan goes a lot further than Fort Greenwall, I've seen caravans as far as Dawnstar, though I'm not positive it's the same caravan.

As far as vampires go, I recently read that you can head straight to Fort Dawnguard right from Helgen if you want and be rid of them early. Not gonna help you or me on our current builds but I will keep it in mind for my next one for sure.
Interesting. I thought you had to wait until you "learned" about it, but, hey, maybe not!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
True! I usually get my Moon Medallion quest and Khajit follower from them. It would make sales much more convenient (especially if I decide to join the Dawnguard - mainly because I've been being harrassed by vampires since level 8 and they're really getting on my nerves. :)

I actually think that caravan goes a lot further than Fort Greenwall, I've seen caravans as far as Dawnstar, though I'm not positive it's the same caravan.

As far as vampires go, I recently read that you can head straight to Fort Dawnguard right from Helgen if you want and be rid of them early. Not gonna help you or me on our current builds but I will keep it in mind for my next one for sure.
Interesting. I thought you had to wait until you "learned" about it, but, hey, maybe not!

Ya, I'm reserving judgment until next build but that would be pretty cool.

Nighthiker77

have you made any sneak claw attacks yet? I was wondering if they get the 2x bonus and haven't been able to find it documented.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Obviously my Khajit would not be allowed in to cities such as Windhelm and Riften (nor would any Khajit), but, given that he is so good at thievery and assassination, he would desire to work with both the TG & the DB. Is there another way in to either of those cities for sneak purposes? What justification could he possibly come up with to be allowed in to them (after all, he would stick out like a sore thumb).

It is Khajiit Caravans that aren't allowed within the cities. They don't ban single Khajiit, mainly Khajiit NPC's belong to a Caravan or are bandits, but a Khajiit assassin was able to move freely around Riften.

Listening to much of the conversations between the Khajiit Caravans themselves and Ysolda it is only their caravans they are not permitted entry.

Bringing up the topic on Khajiit caravans; "Yeah, these Khajiit make a living traveling the roads and selling their wares. It's got to be tough. Skyrim's a hard enough land when you've got a roof over your head. Worst thing is, nobody wants them in the cities. Nobody trusts them."

The Khajiit make a mention that they're hoping over time the cities will become open to their caravans.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
My Khajiit assassin/thief kills guards then disguises himself in their armor to enter the cities. xD

But he occasionally walks undisguised in Riften in TG armor because of how well known the guild is there, and he also sometimes goes in Whiterun too to collect money and meals from his wife Ysolda, dressed in noble clothes pretending to be someone important. I just pretend he bribes the guards in that situation. ;)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I just never see Khajit anywhere, except in the caravans and if they're trying to kill me on the road. I just assumed by the comments of the NPCs that they weren't welcome anywhere. Oh well. I've been schooled.