Open Rise of the Falmer [ROF] Character Cards & Rules

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Hi Rob! Nice to see you back. :D What is your idea?

And Amanda (That's Origin, new peeps :p), that's a REALLY good idea. I find myself getting confused as well.

So, here's Melee's super short character sheet! *cheers*

Name: Melee
    Race: Altmer
    Class: Ranger
    Bio: Having moved to Skyrim quite some time ago (quite a number of years back, not quite sure how many), Melee was living a comfortable life with Arcadia at the time of the earthquake and attack on Whiterun. She joined the group to gain some closure (she never found out what happened to Arcadia) and to rid Skyrim of the threat the Falmer posed. Nothing particularly special has happened to her throughout the journey, but she tries her best to be a calming force in the group, and works to mediate any disputes that might arise.

Skyrimosity

Well, do you have a reason for leaving?

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Hey Melee, it's good to see you to!

Basically, I had this idea that Alistar is a werewolf. And he went missing that night in Dawnstar because it was a full moon.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    :eek: He's a werewolf?! No way!

Didn't see that coming. :p

Skyrimosity

Name: Edwyn Strong-Hearted
    Race:Breton
    Class:Necromancer
    Bio: Parents killed, moved in with his Aunt Barbona at age 15. (so he's a good hunter.) Age 28 he decided he wanted to be more than a hunter, he wanted to have adventures. He had a contact reach him about the mysterious death of a Thane in Dawnstar with a good reward, has gone to investigate. Met this Knight in the inn and had a good drinking time, has joined up with the group.

Skyrimosity

Well that's good, my other werewolf buddy (Skyrimbeast - Vorman Beast-Blood) has gone MIA

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Hey guys, maybe we should move this conversation to the Shoutbox? Just so we don't blow up everyone else's notifications. ;)

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Name: Alistar
    Race: Nord
    Bio: Alistar is a former Strider, a lost guild of rangers annihilated by the Thalmor. Alistar was retiring for the night at the Rorikstead inn when the earthquake struck. Immediately he made efforts to help, from there he made several companions who ventured with him to Whiterun, they defended the city against the Falmer threat, and underwent an adventure to save Skyrim.

Geel-Kajin

... You already have blown up my notifications.
    I can't post now, have an ice pack to my face. I went swimming, then i collided with someone and the goggles scraped me bad. Give me a while and I'l have myself up.

Geel-Kajin

Name: Geel
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Mage
    Bio: Born in the harsh lands of the blackmarsh, he became addicted to skooma after a raiding part of khajiit captured his home town. He later escaped by using the Dark Brotherhood, but was unable to fit in. Escaped later, and entered into Farengar's service. He was educated there, but by then he had been blinded by his addiction to the drug.

When Whiterun was invaded, Farengar was killed, so Geel joined up with the gang who helped defend the town against the Falmer. After a while of traveling with them, he had withdrawal due to lack of skooma. Fortunately, he was cured by a young boy named Einarr, a once abused boy with dark magical powers. Geel later on took on the role of tutoring Einarr, determined to live out Farengar's wishes (brought to him through a vision), and changing the boy for the better.

With his new sight, Geel tries to see the best in all, even the Falmer. He carries a blade at his hip to mourn the falmer he slayed, even though he'l probably stab himself by just unsheathing the blade. He tries not to bear grudges, unless his pride or health is at stake.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Ok, I can already see I am going to miss a lot. Tomorrow I am leaving to Germany at 3am (England time zone) This shouldn't be a problem hopefully as I am using an excuse in the RP as to why I leave. Basically I am going to write a piece saying that my hunger for blood has suddenly struck (as she hasn't actually fed in about 4-5 days. Geel's blood doesn't count because the Skooma took away energy from the blood or something.

Anyway, what I will do is use one of the Npc sell-swords. I am going to run off, you will see what happens when it is posted.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    Name: Crow
    race:wood elf
    Class: expert swordsman
    Appearance:tall and thin. Long black hair and eyes. Wears a black version of hammerfall garb but no turben.
    Backstory: raised in cyriodil. At an early age he joined the fighters guild. Since then he has trained to be the best swordsman in tamriel. He left the guild at 21 and began traveling tamriel. By 23 he had travelled all of cyoidil and mist of skyrim. Received a letter from alistar who was looking for help dealing with the falmar. Joined the group in dawnstar.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
    But you've all moved past that already. Shouldn't my character be more interested in the fact that someone has just been bit in the neck? Also I don't remember their being any sell swords with us

Geel-Kajin

Passing of time is different in a RP from real life. If something happened 5 mins ago, it can just happen to you. If done correctly, you can put both the bodies and the sellswords in the same post.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    I suppose an updated bio is in order.

Name: Alistar
    Race: Nord

Description: Standing at 6'3 and bolstering a muscular yet slender build, some may find Alistar intimidating while his fellow Nords may consider him a typical kinsman. As with Nordic tradition, Alistar has shoulder length brown hair and a rough beard. To complement his stature as a Nord, Alistar has a pair of strong set, light blue eyes. He bears many scars from previous skirmishes and altercations. Mainly along his torso with a couple on his face.

Personality: Alistar tends to be reserved and soft spoken, mainly keeping to himself and avoiding getting caught in other people's petty dilemmas. However when need be he's generally polite and well mannered, but always to the point when dealing with others. He always remains suspicious of others until he finds that they can earn his trust, and is a very perceptive and observant of other people's behaviors and emotions. He's very knowledgeable, having traveled far and wide across Tamriel and has encountered all sorts of characters.

Gear: Alistar exclusively wears lightweight armor, crafted from leather and chainmail to give him as much freedom and breathability while retaining some durability against weaker blows. For close encounters he wields a sturdy and sharp steel blade which has served him well through the years, he doesn't use a shield, considering them bulky and in the way. He much rather prefers to parry with his sword or outright dodge attacks. He also carries a wooden longbow which he's very skilled with it's use.

Tyrone

Is this permanently closed?