• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
I read in another thread that a member had forund 1 of the 9 rings of power in Dragonsreach, has anybody else found any and if so, where?

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Heard there is one in the Bonfire in Dragonsreach.

Alazar

The courier of Elsweyr
One ring to rule them all.
One ring to find them.
One ring to bring them all,
And in the darkness bind them.
In the land of Mordor, where shadows lie.

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
Heard there is one in the Bonfire in Dragonsreach.
yeh thats the one i read about, apparently has a +100% fire damage or something, not picked it up yet though.

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
yeh same here

TheMagicPudding

In relationship with Skyrim.
Yeah so do I, no luck in finding it in the firepit. @Eskimoletdinov, were you doing any quest lines when you found it that could be related it the rings? Otherwise, they maybe randomly generated in the world of Skyrim...

Logan

I'm gonna go ahead and call shenanagins on this easter egg. ^_^

Get the brooms.

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
Yeah so do I, no luck in finding it in the firepit. @Eskimoletdinov, were you doing any quest lines when you found it that could be related it the rings? Otherwise, they maybe randomly generated in the world of Skyrim...
I never actually found it, i just seen somebody make a post regarding it in another thread, hes the only person ive seen say they had found it though :sadface:

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
what???? wish i hadnt given my bank details to that man who promised me a free ferrari now! doh!! :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts