Xbox 360 Revered Dragons..Is it just me or..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I don't know if its just me but, those bastards always manage to kill me in like one-two swoop's of their damn breath attacks. My character is a vampire so I can understand the extra fire damage, but even with the vitality ones, they just kill me off so fast. Sometimes I don't even have time to open my inventory LOL

Any suggestions? I've been playing on master for a while, so I figured it had something to do with that. But even on Expert and Adept they still seem to give me a run for my money. And before someone says "Just go on apprentice/novice" No..Just no <__<

Either I'm doing something wrong or they are just generally overpowered. Some insight would help, Thanks!

272Hero

I to find revered dragons more annoying than even legendary dragons. Your best bit is to hit the son of a b**ch with dragon rend then keep attacking him from the side where he cannot bite you

elijahskyrim2

The Last Vampire, to End all Vampires
This might work also. Right now I am playing a vampire on xbox, as you are, and revered dragons are a pain in my arse. Use slow time while they are on the ground and HACK AWAY! This has helped my tremendously. Plus in movies vampires are suppose to have lighting speed anyways so It kinda fits the shout! :D

Elijah

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts