• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DragonSlayer798

A Blade In The Shadows
-Sundas, 28th of Evening Star

I was making my journey to the throat of the world to ask Partholax for his knowlage for im in great confusion. about 3 weeks ago i had recieved a letter saying "Meet me at the forge of despair" I knew immeadiately who this was the man i hated most, who i wanting nothing more than to kill, Dagon-Silver Tounge. he had takin the one thing in life i lived for....my beloved wife. It was 10 years before i discovered i was the Dragonborn. I had met him in the Winking Skeever inn. Had a couple drinks with him and found out he was a bounty hunter just like me. Ever since then we've been partners. But then 9 years later he screwed me over, framed me of being a criminal and a murder.The target was in Riften A peddler had a huge bounty on his head about 45,000,000 gold pieces, who had that much gold i dont know nor did i care. we'd agree that we'd split the pay 50-50 but he got greedy and as soon as we got our reward he shot an arrow into our client and our bounty and immeadiatley called for the guards and was gone in a flash. You know the rest. Lnow he knows i escaped execution and wants to settle things, fine by me, because i will not rest until my blade pierces his heart.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
This is good.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts