• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

DragonSlayer798

A Blade In The Shadows
I have just arrived at the throat of the world, I was given easy access from the greybeards being there student and all. I reached the top in no time and Partholax was actually happy to see me. "Greetings Dovakiin,twee dak lok, how may i assist you". "I need to know Partholax.....what is the Forge Of Dispair?" I asked. "Krosis how do you know of such a place?". I told him abut the letter and all about Dagon, lucky for me he understood. "Very well Dovakiin the Forge of Dispair is a secret moutain taller than this one, and in the middle is a large well, people use to drop the souls of all living thngs including Dova into it and in return they'd get a very powerful and dark weapon." He went on explaining before i asked " Why was the moutain hidden or rather how?" " The first user of the voice Jurgan Windcaller hid the moutain away from man so that those dark arts would never be used again". "Where is this moutain i asked". " It is in between skyrim and Morrowind, you actually passed it two years ago when you left to fight Alduin." "Thank you" i replied and then i left without another word.....'Dagon Silver-Tounge your mine!'

Lithien

Nice! There is a Forge of Dispair? I tought that Throat of the World was the highest mountain of Tamriel.

DragonSlayer798

A Blade In The Shadows
well theres this one moutain like twice the size of the throat of the world and it had a well surounded by tall rock pillars and there was an ancient dragon there i honestly dont know how i got there but it doesn't have a name i just called it that anyway you should check out part 1 of this story

DragonSlayer798

A Blade In The Shadows
Revenge Part 3 I was on my way to the forge of dispair, all that was in my thoughts was to kill Dagon, every single bit of suffering ive endured had started and will end with him, all my rage, my hatred , the very thing that fueled my urge to seek battle had begun with his bertrayal, i then arrived at the said location of the forge. but there was nothing there, then it hit me i channeled all my strength and then shouted "Lok Vah Koor!" then the moutain appeared it was a treachourus journey to the top but i had made it, there i saw it the forge of dispair, the well was giving off o suficating feeling and i could faintly hear "help us" "were trapped" "pain...so much pain", I knew it was the thousands of inooccent souls used. just then i heard another voice "Glad you could make it" I turned and there he was Dagon Silver-Tounge, he looked just as i remmebered him black hair, brown eyes, and a scar from his eye to his nose to his jaw. "Dagon......", "Whats the matter suprised to see me, my my you wound me i thought you knew me better but then again you did fall right into my trap 10 years ago" Thats when i lost it i drew DragonBane from its sheath and swung Dagon blocked it with a steel sword. " Well if thats how you want it." He then jumped in front of the well and dropped a soul gem in "I guess ill end this quickly" his sword turned black and it was practiclly ozzing dark energy. He rushed at me and swung his sword across my shoulder the cut then burned like hot flames. "Oh so thats what it does" Dagon said I swung back slashing his chest i could the electricity from my sword hit him he then returned the strike. the battle continued like that slash and block. eventually we were both bruised and bleeding "Let send this Dagon!" I then raised my sword and it became engulfed in electricity i then summoned my strenght and shouted "Strun Bah Qo!" The strom swallowed the sky and lighting hit he ground and i rushed at him but he knocked my sword out of my hand and slashed my stomach. I was on the ground bleeding he raised his sword for the final strike but in flash i got up and shouted "Yol Toor Shul" he was blown back by the flames i continued this until i backed him up near the cliffs when he stumbled back for the last time i grabbed DragonBane and stabbed him through the stomach i let go of the hilt, My sword still in him, backed up and looked into Dagons eyes and shouted "FUS RO DAH!!!!!" he was blown off the cliff and hit the ground full force i then climed downt to the bottom and gazed at his corpse for a moment before i pulled DragonBane out of his stomach i had gotten my revenge after all this time and it felt refreshing i began to walk away and looked back one more time at the now dissapearing moutain and Dagons corpse and i whispered "Goodbye...My Brother". THE END

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts