• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lawrence22

Does anyone know where I can find an item with this enchantment on it? I really want to learn this enchantment but have had no joy finding one to disenchant.
Thanks,

Lawrence

I cant remember however will check when i can if someone else knows please tell , Im just posting to let you know there are to enchantments for this one 8% the other 10%

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
According to the UESP Wiki:

"All varieties of Necklaces, Rings, and Shields of Dwindling Magic, of Resist Magic, of Waning Magic, of Magic Abatement, of Magic Suppression, and of Nullification."

You'll just have to keep looking, bro :D OR check out shops for something cheap with that enchantment. On a side note though, your enchanting had better be pretty high and your soul gem greater or grand so that it's effective.

jam

Items with enchantments are found randomly, however I believe that you can disenchant the Shield of Solitude, which has a fortify blocking and magika resistance enchantment. You get it it from completing The Wolf Queen Awakening quest from the Solitude steward.

You may also want to look into getting the agent of mara blessing, which isn't an enchantment, but gives a permanent +15% resistance to magika.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Items with enchantments are found randomly, however I believe that you can disenchant the Shield of Solitude, which has a fortify blocking and magika resistance enchantment. You get it it from completing The Wolf Queen Awakening quest from the Solitude steward.

You may also want to look into getting the agent of mara blessing, which isn't an enchantment, but gives a permanent +15% resistance to magika.
Both of these are true and excellent points.

As one gain levels they'll find a more diverse selection of enchants on gear that the vendors sell. Magic Resist is what I would consider a high level enchant, like Fortify Barter and Fortify Carry Weight it is never available right away but does start to show up the higher your level is.

Lawrence22

Thanks I have my enchanting up to 78, have several grand soul gems filled and have taken several perks, I have learned most enchantments but can't find this anywhere, including shops:sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts