remembering your lowest levels and when you first played skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
My first character was a male imperial, similar to Tobuscus' character, just because I didn't feel all too adventurous with character settings. I just wanted to get the game started. I was lost when the dragon attacked and had no idea I had to go into the tower where Ralof and what's-his-face was.

Also, I was so eager to pick pocket everyone. It was the only thing on my mind. "Larceny's in my blood." mwahah. When I made it to Whiterun, I found an Amulet of Mara somewhere along the way, and married Ysolda because I could. I was extremely upset when I found out you can't kill her. :sadface: Now I'm stuck with her forever and ever.

The end.

Oplandus the High Elf

Long Live the Thalmar
i also had an imperial, problem his name is still prisoner kinda of awkward get letters from a jarl. i married rin from the companions and got bored after and Fus Ro Da her off the throat of the world:Dragonborn:

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
i also had an imperial, problem his name is still prisoner kinda of awkward get letters from a jarl. i married rin from the companions and got bored after and Fus Ro Da her off the throat of the world:Dragonborn:

AHA, that reminds me of the time I accidentally kept Prisoner as my name, and had to re-create my character. :sadface:

MyNameIsJon

Wow. What equipment did you have?

Dude ... I was level 1, still wet behind the ears. I had no equipment to speak of, save for whatever
Hadvar gave me in Helgen Keep.

The Bandit Plunderer was from Bleak Falls Barrow. I eluded her by jumping onto a rock and used Flames to whittle her health down. She tried to get at me, but tripped and fell off the cliff onto a ledge below. She was trapped. I exhausted all my mana 4 or 5 times flaming her to death, but it did the trick.

So, it was not a matter of equipment, but tactics. :)