OOC Reforging an Empire

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    Says the one whos friends with an Imperial who joined the Stormcloaks lol. I rest my case... ;)

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Forced to join the Legion? Oh boy...Veridas is going to have fun with this.

Hale Loneshadow

Bollocks...good point Lina haha, I would edit but I'm lazy. You get what Hale meant though, right? :)

Says the one whos friends with an Imperial who joined the Stormcloaks lol. I rest my case... ;)

Hey hey now, Hale is friends with him, cause he's a good, trustworthy and loyal buddy :D
    Now, joining the Legion for a friend, Hale can do that...as long as he keeps his bow :p I mean, cmon, substituting a talented Ranger from his great-bow? for an Imperial bow?! Might as well kill him now!

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Bollocks...good point Lina haha, I would edit but I'm lazy. You get what Hale meant though, right? :)

Hey hey now, Hale is friends with him, cause he's a good, trustworthy and loyal buddy :D
    Now, joining the Legion for a friend, Hale can do that...as long as he keeps his bow :p I mean, cmon, substituting a talented Ranger from his great-bow? for an Imperial bow?! Might as well kill him now!

Simus: Darn tootin' I'm a good, trustworthy and loyal buddy. And I am so sorry to inconvienence you Hale. You know what? You can keep your bow for the entire training course. I mean, my own daughter gave up her cute leather armour and her pretty dress and her hunting bow that her mama gave her before she was brutally murdered and the sword I made her to stick guys who gave her trouble and replaced it all wit Legion equipment because she believes in our mission and she wuvz her daddy. But hey, you can go ahead and be special!

Alice: See Hale, this is why I'm with Arillious and not you, he knows how to follow the rules. That and he didn't dump me to go on vacation for a zillion years.

Simus: Now honey, if you're going to exaggerate, do it boldly. Why stop at a zillions years when you can go ten zillion?

Alice: Hey, you're right! Thanks dad! Ooh, and I bet Hale was lying on a beach the whole time banging a succubus and getting high on nirnweed.

Simus: THERE you go! That's the way to properly bash Mr. Butthurt.

Me: Guys? Don't you think you're being a teenie bit harsh on Hale? I mean, for all we konw he got his butt crammed with red-hot coals every morning.

Alice: Now that's just silly OOC Simus.

Me: Don't you start missy. By the way, Severus totally has a crush on Morrigan!

Alice: I KNEW IT! *Posts on Ye Olde Facebooke Page*

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    lol, thanks for the Optimistic rating, Hale.

Dabiene Caristiana

Me: ROFL, wow simus I totally laughed at the last part.

Severus: That's NOT funny.

Soldin: *throws his arm over the mans shoulder* Aw come on, they're only having a bit of fun!

Severus: *Glares at him slowly* kindly take your hand off my person before I behead you.

Dabiene: What exactly did I just walk into? I do hope you are behaving Severus, do I have to tell Serana that her dearest Defacto brother is being a 'bad boy'? I'm sure she would love to use the paddle I gave her last year.

Zahraji, Aelthar, Ulfgard, Soldin: *Snickering or laughing their butts off*

Severus: *Grits his teeth* You little b----

Dabiene: ----Now before you say something you'll regret, might I add that if you do lay a finger on me--

I WILL ROAST YOU ALIVE BOY.​
    Everyone else besides Dabiene:​
    O_____________O !!!!!​

Hale Loneshadow

Psh, neither Hale nor his creator smoke nirnweed anymore haha. Like you'll find out even more, Hell changed him *shudders*

Hale: Psh, Alice...this is coming from someone betrothed to a nincompoop! And Simus, enough with the sarcasm out of you! I can't give up my bow because, while I believe in the cause, I'm a rebel by nature!

Me: Be reasonable, you damnable Ranger! Just cause you're 87 years old and look like you're in your early twenties gives you no reason to whine! Alice DID give up her bow and cute armor and pretty dress too, ya know as Simus pointed out!

Hale: But Alice looks cute and pretty in anything!...oh snap did I just reveal my inner feelings? :O

Me: Muahaha.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    lol. It's like "oh I'm gonna be tortured? I'll just be optimistic about it! How much can a little torture hurt AGH! son of a B****!"

Dabiene Caristiana

Psh, neither Hale nor his creator smoke nirnweed anymore haha. Like you'll find out even more, Hell changed him *shudders*

Hale: Psh, Alice...this is coming from someone betrothed to a nincompoop! And Simus, enough with the sarcasm out of you! I can't give up my bow because, while I believe in the cause, I'm a rebel by nature!

Me: Be reasonable, you damnable Ranger! Just cause you're 87 years old and look like you're in your early twenties gives you no reason to whine! Alice DID give up her bow and cute armor and pretty dress too, ya know as Simus pointed out!

Hale: But Alice looks cute and pretty in anything!...oh snap did I just reveal my inner feelings? :O

Me: Muahaha.

Dabiene: I must agree though... Arillious isn't the sharpest tool in the shed if you catch my meaning

Me: I think we ALL knew what you mean Dabiene

Severus: Tell me about it, the boy is an imbecile

Soldin: Uh, guys, even though I love this interesting byplay between us and our creators, can I just say that Arillious and Alice will kill us for practically dissing their relationship?

Dabiene: Oh right... Yes well, alright. I honestly can't say I approve but... It's not my life. *goes off to cook*

Severus: *follows Dabiene* I hope you aren't planning to poison me you old crone

Soldin, Zahraji, Ulfgard, Aelthar: SHE'S NOT OLD!

Ok, totally stopping XD As much fun as this is lol.

Dabiene Caristiana

I know right? Least I know I"m not the only crazy one... Then again, who in their right would say they weren't crazy? If you think about it, it kind of makes sense.... I'll post for Soldin and Especially Dabs. Be right back peeps.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice: Wait a minute, Hale? You like me don't you! As in LIKE me like me! Awww *hugs*. Sorry sweetie, but Ari's a hot-headed Imperial badass and you're...well...you really try! Of course, Ari and I have never...well...

Simus: Oh no, I don't think so missy! Do you have any idea where he's been?

Alice: But he's cute. And I feel sorry for him.

Simus: Alice? Remeber that little talk we had?

Alice: but dad, I'm in a Smut thread. I can handle myself.

Simus: And how much smut have you actually had? You don't want to hit that sweetie, trust me.

Alice: *looks to Dabs for posslbe loophole*

Dabiene Caristiana

Dabiene: *raises brow* Oh no, don't look at me hun, you walked right in to that one I'm afraid.

Severus: Most definately.

Dabiene: *points to the door while faces Severus* OH WILL YOU JUST LEAVE YOU LITTLE PEST!

Severus: Say the polite word and maybe I will.

Dabiene: *sigh* Please.

Severus: ...

Dabiene: Well?

Severus: I said maybe, never promised anything.

Dabiene: *growls deep in her throat*

Soldin and the others besides Severus: o_o

Soldin: Ooooh k, time for a cool down people. Breathe Dabiene, breathe

Severus: Yes, breathe so you don't burst a blood vessel and bleed all over that poor child that looks to you as a mother. I truely do feel sorry for her. Well, almost.

Serana: SEVERUSSSS!!!

Severus: *wide eyes* O_O Um, Got to go. *runs like hell*

Serana: YOU SON OF A--- *door slam*

Dabiene: Idiot.

Everyone else: *Nods in agreement.*

Aethalia

Name: Aliah Stormwind
    Race: Altmer/ Vampire
    Allegiance: Herself, Thalmor
    Weaponry: a pair of ebony swords
    Armour: leather trenchcoat (think Selene from Underworld series)
    Appearance: just over six feet tall, arterial, blood red hair. Gold eyes in eleven form, red/gold in vamp mode.

Backstory: Once an elven noble, she was attacked and turned by a vampire on the Somerset aisles.
    Scorned and shunned by other Altmer, she sailed to Skyrim, to serve with the Thalmor forces.However, when Ulfric won, she was abandoned in a harsh, unfriendly land. Now she seeks vengeance on the Nords that have slain so many of her friends.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    Alright guys, I gotta get to bed. Won't be back until Tuesday, or late monday night. See you.

Hale Loneshadow

I'm all good with it, definitely :D
    Simus is this RP's creator or what have you but he's a great guy, RP'd with him a few times now and he basically let anyone in! just post a char card.
    Also, you found the OOC page first, so you're a step ahead of some other people haha

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts