• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Falmer19

It is now being rumored that this will be the next DLC. Apparently they have it trademarked. Thoughts?

Sounds good. I wanted Elsewere, but that's my favorite Combat Race (Second only to Altmer) so we can hope for lots of Ebony, and Scimitars.

Clau

The Fateless One
I won't mind going into Hammerfell. Anything that will grant a whole new map to explore.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
That should further extend the current storyline with the Thalmor in being that the southern cites of Hammerfell were on back by the Redguards after the Emperor severed all ties to them as part of the White Gold Concordat, well that and I will be able to kick Redguard style in the Alik'r Dessert.

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
If it's Hammerfell, then I can't wait.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
The Thalmor "invasion" or "encroachment" however you want to name it, is going to be an area Bethesda develop in the near future...

That's my hope anyway!!!

raven63

The Thalmor "invasion" or "encroachment" however you want to name it, is going to be an area Bethesda develop in the near future...

That's my hope anyway!!!

There is already an article saying the next 2 Dragonborn size dlcs are going to finish the thalmor/"war" and one for Snow elves and Dwarves

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
There is already an article saying the next 2 Dragonborn size dlcs are going to finish the thalmor/"war" and one for Snow elves and Dwarves
I wish people would stop bringing that article up.

Original poster in that link (where the inspiration of the article came from) admitted that this was a "troll move" on his part and that it is removed now. Now back to the original subject. I am not entirely sure if Redguard will become the next DLC. Though this rang true for the past 3 DLCs, they've extended the expiration date for this trademark a couple times. If they do manage to release it in February, it's most likely going to be a smaller DLC since Dragonborn just came out recently. Plus, Dragonborn was released half a year after Dawnguard. I wouldn't expect for Bethesda to release meaty DLCs within such a short time span.​

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
Redguard is already a TES game and a race; it would make sense to renew the trademark for reasons other than DLC. I sure would like a DLC in Hammerfell, but it seems unlikely to me. :p

Vercintorix

I think Redguard if it is a DLC would focus on the Hammerfell's current political situation, the aftermath of The Second Treaty of Stros M'Kai and probably another Thalmor invasion of Hammerfell.

raven63

I really hope it just heavy on unique weapons with neat effect dawnguard and dragonborn lacked in this department aruiels bow was the best because its effect was fancy

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Hm, I'm calling BS. I wouldn't trust any information before Dragonborn comes out on the PC.

Falmer19

Hm, I'm calling BS. I wouldn't trust any information before Dragonborn comes out on the PC.
Good point, as a new DLC for xbox before Dragonborn for PC and PS3 would be pretty wrong. But they DID trademark, along with Dawnguard and Dragonborn. However they also extended the trademark with both of these so I don't think a DLC will be likely until April or later. But if that is released before a PS3/PC DLC, many, many people will flip pl*ps.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Wow, I really wish vanilla Skyrim allowed for shields to be sheathed like that. My sword and board character has been using the Shield of Ysgramor since obtaining it and it would be awesome to run around with it on the back like that.

That shield has done so much, I want to show it off!

Oh, and...Redguards are seriously lacking in Skyrim! Some DLC involving them would be a welcomed addition.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts