• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CynthiaRedguard

Hammerfell Native and Natural Born Redguard
My obsession, the Redguards. This thread is to feed my obsession mostly. I love anything to do with Hammerfell, Redguards, Scimitars, etc. Talk about anything on this subject. Ranging from The Alik'r Desert, To The Hammerfell Legions during the Great War, To Hammerfell Garbs. Anything! Ill start off. My character Cynthia, a young Redguard, I have her equipped with an Alik'r Hood, Redguard Boots, a Hammerfell Garb, all I got from Radiant Rainment. I also have an Imperial Shield, and an Imperial Sword. I don't use magic as the Redguards shun apon mostly Conjuration and Ilussion. But fairly favor destruction.

Reactions: Atz

L.t. Aldo Raine

Do I look like I fetch the mead?
My obsession, the Redguards. This thread is to feed my obsession mostly. I love anything to do with Hammerfell, Redguards, Scimitars, etc. Talk about anything on this subject. Ranging from The Alik'r Desert, To The Hammerfell Legions during the Great War, To Hammerfell Garbs. Anything! Ill start off. My character Cynthia, a young Redguard, I have her equipped with an Alik'r Hood, Redguard Boots, a Hammerfell Garb, all I got from Radiant Rainment. I also have an Imperial Shield, and an Imperial Sword. I don't use magic as the Redguards shun apon mostly Conjuration and Ilussion. But fairly favor destruction.

Okay then ... Never really liked them, just saying. Nords for the WIN! :p What is a Redguard doing in Florida?

Atz

Hmmmm Yea I like your style . Redguard --- That works ANd with that gear you look the part .

CynthiaRedguard

Hmmmm Yea I like your style . Redguard --- That works ANd with that gear you look the part .

Yep. I try my best.

Reactions: Atz

Manmangler

As I am my real life "nord", I can't play as Nord in skyrim. Usually I'm Redguard. it just feel excotic and different.

TJ0331

Nords forever

Okay then ... Never really liked them, just saying. Nords for the WIN! :p What is a Redguard doing in Florida?

I agree my favorite are nords. I am a pale white guy with Scandinavian descent so I feel comfortable playing as one and I love their culture.

Rimfaxe96

My Redguard character wears the Nightingale armour - but I always have the Redguard stuff with me in my inventory. :D
I also like the idea of guerrilla warfare and offensives from the Redguard resistance during the Great War while the Dominion's forces retreated. Kind of like the poor troops of Napoleon vs the cossacks. It's really annoying when you want to sleep but you gotta run for your life instead I guess. ;)

The character I spent the most time using was a Redguard named Verrell. He used light armor and two handed weapons, and restoration magic. I think by the time I retired that character he was level 37 or so and the game had gotten way too easy, so having saved the world several times (completed the major questlines in Skyrim/Dragonborn/Dawnguard) he retired and moved from Lakeview Manor to his home in Solitude. I even changed his hair color to gray, gave him a nice respectable beard and had him drop his legendary Dragonbone greatsword into the lake you find in the Forgotten Vale. Redguards rule, but I can't make another Redguard after Verrell lol.

Vaga8ond

I like Redguards as well, however i'm have favoritism to the bow and find the Bosmer too attractive to pass up. My second bias is toward magic and find bretons too good to pass up. I have a Redguard that is used for melee but I find that combat a bit boring to me so I never get to play one.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I'm playing my first Redguard now. I find her pretty powerful in an understated way. And she doesn't seem to be the object of any racial vitriol. On the other hand, she's almost as bad as playing a Nord in terms of being given any lucky breaks; i.e., close to none.

CynthiaRedguard

I just feel a connection between me and redguards. And if anyone wants a cool redguard story check out my blog

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts