OOC (Recruiting) Presidium Wars

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

blue 468

Sorry i'll have a post up in a few hours

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Woah, woah, woah. MSD, you used my dialogue colour for Caiden. And what in the hell is happening? I've got Tiaz writing about a Thalmor attack, Skyrimosity writing that Goldman is talking to Gemain, Blue's post sounds like there was one explosion and it was all over. I have no idea what on earth is going on. How am I supposed to get myself involved when someone else is using the dialogue colour I picked on the first page, and when there's three different POVs telling me different things?

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Was Jason the "mechanic" you were refering to Del?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Just the average day thalmor mortar attempt, they throw a barrage at us and we throw it at them, that's all. No attacks are happening.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Also the NAC and Thalmor are up for positions.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    So is Gemain in Goldman's office right now, or is Kaylee open to go see Goldman herself?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    So is Gemain in Goldman's office right now, or is Kaylee open to go see Goldman herself?

I'm not even in my office!
    Must be some other captain then, somebody I don't know of. Currently Gemain was to report to my office and Kaylee can also show up too if you want her to, First I need to get to my office but besides that you can post till you're outside of it.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Hopefully that small post fixes some confusion, even though you might have to read mine in order to make sense of sky's post.
    Also I don't quite like it when people take control of my characters, and I hope no one does that in future. Maybe a simple gesture such as a salute is fine.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Also I wish to inform everybody I'm not going to be online for the next four days, and after that I will resume as normal and I'm glad most of my fellow rp'ers are in this Rp so I don't need to post on all the threads.

MSD I will get a post up for DOE on Friday and hopefully Valen would of posted his bit so I can carry on instead of posting multiple times to keep inviting guests over.

T. I will catch up on Friday too.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    So before I post, I should preface that 1. it puts Dareth into a situation but doesn't really control him, just gives RedNeK something to run with when he posts. 2. it might create a context that would require a few prerequisites of Tails' CC when/if she posts one. Anyway, I just like to be clear about these kinds of things.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Oh, Tiaz, looks like we ended up using the same dialogue color. I did use mine in my CC, but I'll change it now.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Was Jason the "mechanic" you were refering to Del?

No, I made up a guy because I wasn't wholly sure what position we settled on for Jason. Is he an engineer/mechanic who knows how to handle Presilium?

Delusional

Man, these dialogue color issues would have been resolved quite easily if everyone just used the color they wanted in their CC... oh well. Too late now.

Delusional

I completely understand MSD's confusion. After all, he came in later, and may not have had the time to read the entire OOC up to that point, so he probably skimmed the CCs, and since yours had no trace of the color you requested, I can understand his choice.

I wasn't debating the fact that you claimed the color. I was simply observing that if everyone used the color they wished to use for dialogue in their CCs, this debacle wouldn't have happened.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts