Recent return to gaming, and Skyrim rocks my world

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brad

Hello! I honestly probably wont spend a lot of time on the forum, (because I would rather spend that time playing Skyrim) even though you all seem pretty cool. Just though I would introduce myself quickly. I am a Mac and PS3 gamer. I loath windows, so if a game doesn't come on Mac OS X then I get it for PS3. Thus, unfortunately, I had to settle for Skyrim. I alsmot got windows for my Mac just to play Skyrim, but thought $200 was excessive. But PS3 isn't too bad, and my oh my what a game!! Crazy how far we have come from Atari.... I am a recent returner to the gaming world, having taken a lengthy break to take of care of big-boy stuff in the real world. But now that I am back into the fantasy world of awesomeness, I am super stoked. There is abviously a lot more, but lets keep it short and sweet.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay for however long you'll stay here! :p

Rena

I'll welcome you to the forum even though you're PS3 :)
I spend my time either playing Skyrim or talking about it. And here is an awesome place to do the latter. You can discuss, ask questions, or find useful cheats (if you're into that sort of thing)
I'm fairly new to the site myself so if you have any questions regarding it ask him ^ not me >_<
Haha
Anyway welcome and enjoy the forums (my threads in paticular :) )