• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoblessGamers

Whats up fellow Gamers :D,

JoblessGamer RedRobin here just letting you guys know I am hosting a giveaway for a razer naga epic. All the information can be found at Youtube.com/JoblessGamers or you can just watch this and listen to it :D

Best of luck! This is the best Gaming mouse in my opinion because of the extra 12 buttons on the side :D

stagnant94

stop spamming, go put it on Ebay or something, don't use it as a way to get views, make good videos then you'll get views

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I can't see those 12 buttons being of much use, as there is no way the average person's thumb would be able to quickly hit the right button without looking at the mouse.

stagnant94

if you have a machinima partnership then you have no need to spam

JoblessGamers

if you have a machinima partnership then you have no need to spam
.......... Its a give away and you are complaining because I made a post about it....

Some people really dont deserve to enter into giveaways. But hey it was nice meeting your Stagnant94.
Just ignore the post and move on with your life.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
It would be better without all those buttons on the side.

Just Sayin'....

stagnant94

.......... Its a give away and you are complaining because I made a post about it....

Some people really dont deserve to enter into giveaways. But hey it was nice meeting your Stagnant94.
Just ignore the post and move on with your life.
1. I was complaining about the fact that you posted a thread on a giveaway which had nothing to do about skyrim, that's called spamming.
2. I wasn't going to enter the giveaway anyway
3. By saying you had a machinima partnership so you don't need to spam, I meant that you clearly must have good videos to be picked up by machinima, so you don't need to post your giveaway here.
Sorry if I offended you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts