Random Fights that are Wacky

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El Fonz0

Tell us your tales of glorious combat that just had everyone in Skyrim join in or had the strangest turn of events.

Basically, when the game throws just about all possible random encounters at you at once.

While going to find a Word of Power in the middle of that steamy area in the Rift, I fast-traveled to Steamcrag Camp because it was the closest.

When I got there, two dragons attacked by, one breathing frost, the other breathing fire. Also, there was a Sabre Cat. After a little bit, the dragons managed to get the Giant and his Mammoth to attack me. After killing one of the dragons, another Sabre Cat appeared, but was quickly killed by Serana. Then, an Ancient Vampire and her Thrall joined the fight, and I think a Master vampire as well.

Needless to say, it was one of my best fights ever.

T1d3

Article Writer
I was in windhelm when I was attacked by a dragon, a challenger, and hired thugs

JStew

I had decided not to fast travel and just ride Shadowmere to a location when I encountered two frost trolls. As I was about to fight them, I was hit with an arrow from the bandits that you encounter that try to impersonate imperial soldiers. Its roughly 6 vs 1 at this point when I hear a dragon roar. The dragon quickly took all of the attention and proceeded to kill everything in the area including a sabre cat that would have probably been the end of me. It was pretty cool kind of fighting along side the dragon until the end when I was forced to kill him. Felt like fighting Paarthurnax all over again.

DIEUNDERMYFEET

after you complete the army quests for the army and you go to the bottom of the blue palace, all the defeated jarls are there, anyway, someone said "go to riften and get me a bottle of right now" i put a sword to his face then it was just a endless blood bath with the jarls an the gaurds, i just got my housecarl in solitude at that moment to and i accidentally killed her trying to surive

In dawnstar two elder dragons attacked. I was helped by the guards, soon they all left me so I killed the dragons, turned around and there it is a giant . I run to go kill it sabre cat gets me. So I die and the guards join the Skyrim space program.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I was wandering in the hills, looking for new locations, when blood dragon randomly popped up. I started to fight him, then he decided to fly off. Not wanting to be robbed of my dragon soul, I followed him, to find three dead wolves next to where he just took off from. He then landed over the next hill, stayed for a second, and flew off. As I ran over that hill, I realized he had attracted two sabre cats and a bear to maul me. -.- Eventually I did kill everything though! :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts