• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Klasie

Stormcloak Assassin
Hey guys!

I don't know if this just happened to me or if any one else out there also noticed this. When I travel on the roads, sometimes I find 1-5 arrows sticking into the ground as if they were shot straight up in the air. Everywhere I go every now and then I find arrows.

I don't mind them...I like to convince myself that some bandits and guard patrols engaged in battle and the arrows are the left overs of this battle :p

Just thought I'd ask if this has happened to any one else!

NoVa

Bossmer
Yeah It's the weirdest thing, and at a perfect perpendicular angle to whatever surface they are sticking to. I find them out in the wild as well as in holds.

NoVa

Bossmer
As for the holds I often see guards shooting arrows at random thieves attempting to escape the city. I've been caught in the crossfire hahaha

Klasie

Stormcloak Assassin
Hahaha! I that reminds me...I encountered the funniest thing about 3 hours ago. I was in Whiterun and had some crappy armor in my inventory so I just threw it on the ground (not even worth selling) and as I walked away from the armor some random dude that I have never seen in Whiterun before runs up to me and:

random dude: "I see you threw some armor on the ground"

Me: "Yeah. What of it?"

random dude: "May I have it?"

Me: "Go nuts!! Take it all."

I couldn't stop laughing! I mean how random is that :D

NoVa

Bossmer
Hah! A guard got pissed at me when I threw a staff on the ground in Markarth yesterday. "Somebody could hurt themselves.."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts