• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Prometheus100c

Prometheus
Is it only me that loves playing when it's raining(in game). I mean i kinda get really gay into the rain thing. So relaxing and yeah really gay.
I like rain irl to, don't get me wrong - i'm really that gay ladies ;)

8395-2-1329217397.jpg

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
If I am doing a bit of hunting on the plains and it starts to run I would find it suitable and immersive to my Skyrim hunting experience, If only it did not cut my FPS down to 8. Very immersive breaking.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
If I am doing a bit of hunting on the plains and it starts to run I would find it suitable and immersive to my Skyrim hunting experience, If only it did not cut my FPS down to 8. Very immersive breaking.

Low FPS does break immersion quite a bit.

jRi0T68

I enjoy it, but can only assume it's much better on PC with mods.

IRL, I love rain. I get almost hyper, which annoys my wife a great deal.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I enjoy it, but can only assume it's much better on PC with mods.

IRL, I love rain. I get almost hyper, which annoys my wife a great deal.

I'm a no-lifer that stays indoors and hates exercise. Rain to me is a gift from God :p

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I'm a no-lifer that stays indoors and hates exercise. Rain to me is a gift from God :p

Agreed =P

On xbox I only get lag spikes randomly, seemingly regardless of the weather. I like the weather in Skyrim, but I have to use clear skies when it hurts visibility.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
In-game, I think it depends on what I'm doing. If I'm traveling, rain sometimes adds dramatic feel. If I'm walking around Whiterun smithing or something, I Clear Skies it away.

In real life, though, I love nothing more than sitting on the porch with my dog during a thunderstorm. We sit and bask in Thor's glory.

Dallas-Arbiter

Me too. It's not just when it's raining, I don't go outside unless I absolutely have to. I've always been like that, even before playing my first video game. I just don't like outside, and because I'm a cave dweller, sunlight hurts my eyes, gives me nasty headaches. At night them damn blueish superbright headlights are murder on my eyes too.

Prometheus100c

Prometheus
I just don't understnad why your FPS is dropping when it rains, for me it's as normal as without rain :confused:

And i'm glad people here like rain, not many likes rain irl. (i'm not a doucehbag for 10 sec :D)

Also i'm looking for some good rain mods. <---

32984638.jpg

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

AS88

Staff member
In real life, though, I love nothing more than sitting on the porch with my dog during a thunderstorm. We sit and bask in Thor's glory.

I agree! There's something about watching the weather with your dog that's always special :oops:

Strange how my German Shepherd can handle storms, but not fireworks. :sadface:

AS88

Staff member
You're also obsessed with the word "gay." Some people might find that offensive.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
You're also obsessed with the word "gay." Some people might find that offensive.

Don't go there. He's using it to mean happy in order to get a reaction from people.

AS88

Staff member
Don't go there. He's using it to mean happy in order to get a reaction from people.

I know, and I'm not "going there." I'm just mentioning it before someone else takes offence. People can say what they like, I'm just trying to help the guy out.

Prometheus100c

Prometheus
Well... asians might get offended if i say asians are smart, you know steriotypes. But what is the bad thing with being smart? Or liking rain?

So tell me Mr. Political correct why should i give a fluff about gay people geting offended or not?

frabz-STOP-MAKING-FUN-OF-GAY-PEOPLE-THEY-HAVE-A-MENTAL-ILLNESS-YOU-KNO-5369e1.jpg

Ohh Americans you take all the fun from ordinary day jokes....
May the political correct people have fun with the second hole - PK

Seriously how did we get here, do you fluffheads have to interrupt my rain meditation? :sadface:

Prometheus100c

Prometheus
I know, and I'm not "going there." I'm just mentioning it before someone else takes offence. People can say what they like, I'm just trying to help the guy out.

Do you feel better playing the white knight?
It's so cool being liberal and help gay people. totally cool man!

AS88

Staff member
Well... asians might get offended if i say asians are smart, you know steriotypes. But what is the bad thing with being smart? Or liking rain?

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything? Also, I'm not American, my 'location' isn't exactly hard to read. Anyway, have your fun looking at rain.

Lmao Haru, I think I see your point now, I'll leave him to it.

AS88

Staff member
Do you feel better playing the white knight?
It's so cool being liberal and help gay people. totally cool man!

I wasn't trying to help gay people, I was trying to help you. But it seems you're beyond the point of no return already.