• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
One thing I want to point out when it comes to the "Ulfric is a horrible horrible racist" argument. If Ulfric really didn't care about the Dunmer he would allow the Argonians in the city. The Dunmer aren't just fleeing the Red Mountain but Argonian slavery an oppression. Ulfric refusing Argonians into the city isn't an act of racism but one of protection.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Ulfric isn't a "horrible" racist. The conditions of the Dunmer, while not ideal, aren't extremely oppressive. They're free to roam about the city and run market stalls in the Stone Quarter. The Argonians aren't allowed in the city because of concern over the potential for violence between the Argonians and the Dunmer being bad for everyone. It's to maintain order and not out of any particular benevolent disposition to the Dunmer. It also does nothing to vindicate their segregation to the Gray Quarter.

The Accession War was payback for the Arnesian War in which Morrowind seized the northern regions of Argonia. There wasn't anything particularly oppressive about the Argonian invasion in comparison to any other war in Tamriel. Historically the only enslavement that occurred between the Dunmer and Argonians was enslavement of the latter by the former.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Because Ulfric is a dick with no balls, by that I mean he's a jerk who is a coward who hides behind his power. (no offense to any stormcloaks lol I'm not being that serious)

Also, ARGONIANS ("Lizards") RULE!

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
With the Khajiit in Riften....perhaps she paid her way inside. She probably has the Thalmor sponsoring her purse so she probably had enough. And Riften is already as corrupt as any modern government so paying of the guards and perhaps Maven is not such a difficult thing to do.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Not going to ask about macho dick,ball-less dick etc....probably don't want to know..

Long live the Empire!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Had an amusing encounter in Windhelm. Beat up Rolff Stone-Fist and he couldn't get back up, so he was crawling around Windhelm in the dirt and snow yelling slurs and insults to the Dark Elves.

To think after Stormcloak victory Rolff will be powerful, having his brother placed in charge of keeping the Jarls of Skyrim in line.

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
Haven't you seen that dark elf drink seller in the docks bar in windhelm?

When you ask him about the serial killer in windhelm he said he doesn't care about the victims unless they're dark elfs.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Haven't you seen that dark elf drink seller in the docks bar in windhelm?

When you ask him about the serial killer in windhelm he said he doesn't care about the victims unless they're dark elfs.

I wouldn't care about people either if those people treated me like plops.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts