• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LuChao

The Martial artist
well everyone I have come with an idea I am gonna start creating builds for each race based off how I think they would live in the land of Skyrim this thread will be my new home base shall I call it right now I doing a Nord Rebel so Stormcloak Barbarian type next am thinking an Argonian Alchemist/Assassin/Thief

Wetigos

You going for lore friendly?
If so i'd agree its certainly argueable that argonians are the best assassins, but a khajiit or bosmer are certainly better thieves, and probably alchemists aswell, khajiits made skooma eg.

LuChao

The Martial artist
You going for lore friendly?
If so i'd agree its certainly argueable that argonians are the best assassins, but a khajiit or bosmer are certainly better thieves, and probably alchemists aswell, khajiits made skooma eg.

very good point straight argonian assassin maybe even a fisher as a public role to infiltrate cities

LuChao

The Martial artist

LuChao

The Martial artist
well Braveheart died in honor on the field of battle now for my next racial build meet Shadow Scales the Argonian Assassin/Toxicologist he will be a master of poisons and sneaking main skills Archery Light Armor Alchemy one handed Sneak this shall b interesting

LuChao

The Martial artist
well Shadow Scales is dead killed by a vampire next up is my Breton Vampire Hunter he will use Heavy Armor Destruction Restoration Conjuration and Illusion as well as 1 handed and Archery since he will use bound weapons

LuChao

The Martial artist
bummer Breton is down killed by a giant drunk off his bum he tried attacking a giant camp next up with be my Dunmer NightBlade master sneaking spellcasting assassin using light armor Illusion sneak Destruction lockpick and pickpocket One Handed

LuChao

The Martial artist
well Dark Elf died in a fight with nords in Windhelm next up is High Elf Pure Squishy Mage Destruction Alteration Illusion Restoration Conjuration no armor no weapons no potions just magic and robes

Wow, you're going through the characters! I don't think I'd want to do that. You're going to go through every race in a matter of a week.

As to your original post, it is kind of what I try to do with my characters now. I pick a race (so far just humans) and kind of figure out what kind of things they would do based upon their racial characteristics and abilities.

LuChao

The Martial artist
Wow, you're going through the characters! I don't think I'd want to do that. You're going to go through every race in a matter of a week.

As to your original post, it is kind of what I try to do with my characters now. I pick a race (so far just humans) and kind of figure out what kind of things they would do based upon their racial characteristics and abilities.
I make mine Permadeath so I play one till it dies then restart as the next race

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker

You are going through builds faster that I usually do, and that is saying something. As much as I continually restart, I have actually made it up over 50 on one build. But, reading this thread almost brings my re-roll-itis rumbling back again.....damn it....:D

LuChao

The Martial artist
idk man my Siri my current High Elf mage is doing very well

LuChao

The Martial artist

You are going through builds faster that I usually do, and that is saying something. As much as I continually restart, I have actually made it up over 50 on one build. But, reading this thread almost brings my re-roll-itis rumbling back again.....damn it....:D

idk Joker my High Elf Mage Siri she is doing very well right now

englishlion2001

A khajiit would be a good just using hads because of their claws, argonian for assassin, a bosmer for a hunter and a dunmer a spellsword

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts