• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rakmon

I have a slightly unhealthy obsession to either slit the throat of every Vigilant of Stendarr i come across/destroy them in Werewolf mode, and then eat their flesh.
I love being a Werewolf/Daedric Champion.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I have a slightly unhealthy obsession to either slit the throat of every Vigilant of Stendarr i come across/destroy them in Werewolf mode, and then eat their flesh.
I love being a Werewolf/Daedric Champion.
LOL! Me too! For some strange reason, the Vigilants are especially tasty...

Gowsh

Old Fart
I have Ulfric Stormcloak sitting by the fire pit in Breezehome. Dead. I brought his body to Whiterun after marching on Windhelm.

That's classic! I can't imagine the amount of perseverance that this would take. Truth to tell, it doesn't matter if it was really done, it's still a great idea.

It also suggests some things that might be done to General T. to get revenge for the last ep of Battlestar Galactica. :)

Thanks for the laugh.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I have Ulfric Stormcloak sitting by the fire pit in Breezehome. Dead. I brought his body to Whiterun after marching on Windhelm.

Hmm, might have to do this with Tullius' body. He can keep dear Lydia company. I'm sure she won't mind sharing the firepit with him...

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.

How did you get him out of the Palace of the Kings, out of Windhelm, into Whiterun, and into Breezeh--oh, right, console commands.

You have inspired me. This will be done in a future file. By the gods! Sorta wanna put him by the fire pit of a Dark Elf's house though...

:cool: :p

Put him on the counter of Sadri's shop! :)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
How did you get him out of the Palace of the Kings, out of Windhelm, into Whiterun, and into Breezeh--oh, right, console commands.

Oh damn, I didn't think about that! I'm on PS3...*sniffle*...guess there's no dead-Tullius keepsake for me...

Morgan

Oh damn, I didn't think about that! I'm on PS3...*sniffle*...guess there's no dead-Tullius keepsake for me...

You can. Ritual Stone. Wakes dead for two minutes, and they collapse as a body, not dust, so you can reraise them 24 hours later. I think the raise dead staves have the same effect, but ritual stone is cheap and easy. They definitely zone with you (I once marched every bandit from Valtheim all the way to Dragonsreach and attacked the Jarl). I don't know if they fast travel with you, but if so, that'd make things even easier.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
You can. Ritual Stone. Wakes dead for two minutes, and they collapse as a body, not dust, so you can reraise them 24 hours later. I think the raise dead staves have the same effect, but ritual stone is cheap and easy. They definitely zone with you (I once marched every bandit from Valtheim all the way to Dragonsreach and attacked the Jarl). I don't know if they fast travel with you, but if so, that'd make things even easier.

Holy crap, that is right.

I always hunt rabbits, for no other reason than killing sonething way smaller than me ^^

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.

Me either (PS3er as well) but don't think I won't now grab his dead body and walk around his palace with him as a puppet. (Evil Laugh) Once he is dead of course. So far I have stayed out of the civil war with this character.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Back to the topic: When playing as Sjadbek I feel compelled to pick up lootable bottles of mead, which brings up a significant ethical question: Is it right to pick up bottles of mead from Imperial soldiers he slays in battle, feeling that there's no point letting good mead go to waste, or would that effectively be stealing it from them in Sovngarde?

(With bandits, it's not even a question: "They're bandits and I don't want bandits in Sovngarde.")

I think the bigger question here is "Is mead taken off a dead body really something you want to be drinking?" ;)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

Hircine bless you! I'm gonna have my own real, live (sorta) Tullius toy! Woohoo!

Rakmon

LOL! Me too! For some strange reason, the Vigilants are especially tasty...
What I generally try is to kill them with as many Daedric Artifacts/Dadera-related items as possible. I.E. If I'm playing a mage, I'll hit one of them with the Wabbajack and then use Sanguine's Rose and let the Dremora Valkynaz destroy them, if I'm playing as a Thief I'll slit their throats using Mehrunes Razor and the Nightingale Blade while wearing Nightingale Armor, and if I'm playing a Warrior, I charge into them w/ Ebony Mail, the mace of Molag Bal, and Spellbreaker, whilst capturing their souls using the mace and the Black Star. Great fun.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
What I generally try is to kill them with as many Daedric Artifacts/Dadera-related items as possible. I.E. If I'm playing a mage, I'll hit one of them with the Wabbajack and then use Sanguine's Rose and let the Dremora Valkynaz destroy them, if I'm playing as a Thief I'll slit their throats using Mehrunes Razor and the Nightingale Blade while wearing Nightingale Armor, and if I'm playing a Warrior, I charge into them w/ Ebony Mail, the mace of Molag Bal, and Spellbreaker, whilst capturing their souls using the mace and the Black Star. Great fun.

Hmph...I just like crunching and munching them...