Quick saving is having problems and marry xmas :3

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EMINEMTheFallenAngel

I AM NO NOOB >:|
when ever i quick save it fezzes for like 5 seconds and its really annoying because i quick save allot! it gust started doing this i didn't get any new mods i didn't change anything it gust does that, and marry Christmas everybody :3

when ever i quick save it fezzes for like 5 seconds and its really annoying because i quick save allot! it gust started doing this i didn't get any new mods i didn't change anything it gust does that, and marry Christmas everybody :3
This actually happens to me as well but ive learnt to deal with it (on xbox). Maybe just increase autosave intervals. Also i found it lagged more when i had just opened a new area. Maybe try and increase manual saving while decreasing auto. Otherwise your going to have to sacrifice game quality (graphics)

EMINEMTheFallenAngel

This actually happens to me as well but ive learnt to deal with it (on xbox). Maybe just increase autosave intervals. Also i found it lagged more when i had just opened a new area. Maybe try and increase manual saving while decreasing auto. Otherwise your going to have to sacrifice game quality (graphics)
yea i use pc but ill give that a shot thx

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
What kind of hard drive do you have? How much space is left on it and when was the last time you ran a defrag?

EMINEMTheFallenAngel

What kind of hard drive do you have? How much space is left on it and when was the last time you ran a defrag?
theres alot of space left

DriverB

I get this a lot on my ps3 to the point i shut it off and come back later cause if i dont might see how far it flys out the window

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts