PC Quick little program for adding perks

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Damein

First off, let me say this game is beyond what I was looking for when I wanted to play a new RPG. Fantastic job people of Bethesda :)

Alright, so onto my current project.

I've been delving into some of the console commands for the game and after finishing my first character started playing around with the others and wanted to really see what they could do before starting a new char. I found the adding perks a little tedious and slow so I decided to see what I could do about that. I've since started a major project that I hope will turn out to be something everyone could use. Currently I just have some of the basic GUI/Functions working (It doesn't add the perks to Skyrim yet) but I think its going really well.

I'll post pictures and if you'd like I will post the program at the moment as well :)

Here is the main GUI
25fu137.jpg

And here is the main GUI again with the tool-tip (The tool-tip message appears when you mouse over, somehow my mouse wasn't copied onto the image)
fthcu0.jpg

I will of course clean up the GUI and I plan to be adding more things to it. But pretty much what you would do is check the perk you want added, and a script will start up and add the perks :)

Let me know what you guys think!

::: Side note:::

The program will only be usable by Windows users, sorry Macs!

Attachments

• Skyrim.zip
    503.3 KB · Views: 41

Damein

Alright, so I already did some changes to the GUI. I added in the perk image for the categories (Alchemy, Smithing ect. ect.)

I'll re-upload the .zip when I do a major change, the current one doesn't have the image for the categories at the moment.

Here are two of said, just to show you what they look like :)

1zo7qjs.jpg

2a7607l.jpg

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I use the Auto Perks component of the Auto Stats mod, which gives you perks according to your skill level, and can be turned off for each skill tree to avoid getting overpowered (which is easy with any of these mods).