Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Where do the flasks I hold Frostbite Venom come from? Do they come built into the fangs? Which makes me think of some evil scientist mage guy who create frostbite spiders out of lint and snowberries and puts ominous black bottles inside of the spiders.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
if you wear a fire proof condom. :D

Soda and Skyrim Forums do not mix. Took a swallow, read this post, almost choked to death and got Dr. Pepper up my nose...

Necromis

Soda and Skyrim Forums do not mix. Took a swallow, read this post, almost choked to death and got Dr. Pepper up my nose...
<====knows how to perform the hind lick if you choke. :p

Gonzocyn

Orc Warrior-Dragon Slayer
Or when the thieves got the golden claw why did they run into an ancient Nordic burial ground!

Why did Alduin choose to save you?
I know this one!!! Alduin didn't save you! He just happend to show up and started burning up the place and it ended up helping you escape. Can I have a gold star now please:D

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
<====knows how to perform the hind lick if you choke. :p

"Hind lick" instead of heimlich? You've got to stop this or I'll choke to death from non-stop laughing. Plus, all my co-workers are giving me a wide berth. I think my hysterics are scaring them...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Why are wispmothers harder to find than dragon priests?

Did you mean find or fight? I never have trouble finding them. I can tell you how: wander outside a walled city without any health or stamina potions. I guarantee one will come to say hello. It's always either wisp mothers, dragons or frost trolls that find me when I'm low on potions.

Vinz

Did you mean find or fight? I never have trouble finding them. I can tell you how: wander outside a walled city without any health or stamina potions. I guarantee one will come to say hello. It's always either wisp mothers, dragons or frost trolls that find me when I'm low on potions.

I meant find. Funny they say hello to you so often. Maybe you could put in a good word for me because I have seen just 2 that were met outside of a quest.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I meant find. Funny they say hello to you so often. Maybe you could put in a good word for me because I have seen just 2 that were met outside of a quest.

LOL! Maybe my game is glitched all to hell or something. I've run into over a dozen on my current character (level 42 now) and none of those were due to quests. I think they like me...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

sticfigur

The Khajiit Brawler
Haha that was my spill the soda moment. Only it was coffee instead.
was it hot?

sticfigur

The Khajiit Brawler
good...good