Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Why are all Deadric entities called Princes? Nocturna is NOT a man.

I've wondered about that, too. Having seen Nocturnal in her slutty and revealing dress, I think Princess would fit her better.

Daedric princes are genderless. They are just referred to as "Princes" for lack of a non-gender word.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
If Lucan Valerius wants the claw, why isn't he willing to accept its return before you've found the secret of Bleak Falls Barrow (other than the fact that you must get that to continue the main quest)?

Necromis

he is, the quest isn't gonna let you do it because of it being a quest item.

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Why are the goats suddenly angry with me? Did they see me swipe a goat hide from Belathor? (Seriously, goats are showing up as enemies and last night I walked right up and TALKED to a Forsworn baddie. Then I hit him in the **** with an arrow.)

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Where does all the water go that is flooding into the Ragged Flagon Cistern? (If someone tells me to look up the definition of cistern, I will just cry.)

Neriad13

Premium Member
Why doesn't Aval Atheron sell the meat in his market stall in Windhelm?

Does Fralia Gray-Mane actually own a shop or does she just stand out in the market taunting me? I've never had a playthrough in which I've been able to access her shop, if it even exists.

Necromis

Where does all the water go that is flooding into the Ragged Flagon Cistern? (If someone tells me to look up the definition of cistern, I will just cry.)
I have to do it. Look of the definition of cistern. LOL

cis·tern/ˈsistərn/

Noun:
  1. A tank for storing water, esp. one supplying taps or as part of a flushing toilet.
  2. An underground reservoir for rainwater.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Where do these three Imperial Soldier's take their Stormcloak captive? I always see them in Whiterun hold and The Reach.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I have to do it. Look of the definition of cistern. LOL

cis·tern/ˈsistərn/

Noun:
  1. A tank for storing water, esp. one supplying taps or as part of a flushing toilet.
  2. An underground reservoir for rainwater.

That was just mean! LOL!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Why is it I have to be the only one fixing the thieves guild and earning everyone money while they all get to be lazy bastards, no wonder their guild was failing.