Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
Well... lots of things. Journals for my character (actual journals), maybe as a bard I witness something that inspired a song. History of what is happening or will happen. Stuff like that.
Being able to take notes on the location of unmarked landmarks would be pretty cool.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Well... lots of things. Journals for my character (actual journals), maybe as a bard I witness something that inspired a song. History of what is happening or will happen. Stuff like that.

Hmm, that actually sounds like a really good idea. It would be great to be able to take notes about useful locations or places to avoid.

Now, I pose a new question: What is the purpose of grain mills? There's no way to make bread or grind mammoth tusks with them, so why bother creating them if they have no practical use?

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Hmm, that actually sounds like a really good idea. It would be great to be able to take notes about useful locations or places to avoid.

Now, I pose a new question: What is the purpose of grain mills? There's no way to make bread or grind mammoth tusks with them, so why bother creating them if they have no practical use?

At the moment I think they are just there for RP purposes. Could be wrong. :)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
At the moment I think they are just there for RP purposes. Could be wrong. :)

Well, darn it, they could have at least made the RP worthwhile. When I first got the game I spent half an hour trying to figure out how to grind mammoth tusks for alchemy ingredients, only to discover that you can't. :oops:

Necromis

Why is that, Necromis? Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me...do you have, shall we say, personal experience with this issue?
well draining your partner's vein and getting fur in your teeth. Need to tell that boy to trim up better and you don't like a tumble weed. LOL

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Why, as a werewolf, can I not fall in love with and marry a vampire lady?

Well, I suppose you could, but it might be a little awkward. With a vampire's enhanced senses, would she be able to handle living with a guy who, according to the guards, smells like a wet dog? And if you were her regular donor, would she complain about fur getting stuck in her teeth?

Both are beings of the night. Same schedules. C'mon people. Make it happen. I don't see a problem. :D

Question on top of that scenario is now: What would their kids/pups look like? ;)

Neriad13

Premium Member
Both are beings of the night. Same schedules. C'mon people. Make it happen. I don't see a problem. :D

Question on top of that scenario is now: What would their kids/pups look like? ;)

Can undead really have kids? Twilight doesn't count! >.<

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
In the Anita Blake universe they could...or at least, a male vampire and female non-vamp could. Something about getting the vamp's body temperature up enough to revive dead sperm. Not sure if that would work for the wolfie guy and his fang-faced lady love, though. Could a dead chick carry a baby, considering the consistently low body temperature?

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Werewolves do it doggy style. Arrrooooo. Seriously though now. If a vamp lady could give birth to a werewolf I hope th baby comes out in human (or mer) form and not with fur an teeth and claws. That would hurt.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Werewolves do it doggy style. Arrrooooo. Seriously though now. If a vamp lady could give birth to a werewolf I hope th baby comes out in human (or mer) form and not with fur an teeth and claws. That would hurt.

Ooohhh, bad mental image! You just made my wolfie Dovah clamp her legs shut. I have a feeling Vilkas will need the jaws of life to pry them open again...either that, or some seriously huge crowbars...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I can now foresee where this is headed. . . . :eek:

What? You'd react that way too if you'd just had the image of a wolfie baby popping out of your most sensitive body part! Now's she's not gonna let her honey anywhere near her!

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
What? You'd react that way too if you'd just had the image of a wolfie baby popping out of your most sensitive body part! Now's she's not gonna let her honey anywhere near her!

Which brings me to another question... Do werewolves like to make love in normal or beast form? If beast form, how do they manage to last more than 2 minutes? o_O And I think this will be the last question from me in this line of questions. :D

Vinz

While we are discussing things other than skyrim... why does a Lannister always pay his debts?

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
POSSIBLE SPOILER:

Why does Cicero follow me around and rant about killing the cat and feeding it to his rat? Does he not realize I am Khajit?