Questions about weight, racial power and difficulty level

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mainjimus

Does the weigth you give your character have any effect on the damage they do?

Do you have to wait 24 in game hours to use your racial powers again or can I use them for example at 10pm and then at 4am the next day?

I'm curious what difficulty people are playing on? Right now I am playing on adept. Has anyone that has played on one difficulty for an extended period then switched to another difficultly level noticed or experienced any different NPC behaviors outside of combat or even in combat?

Thanks

Touchstone

No

24 in game hours

I don't remember what difficulty I'm on. No the easiest setting, but not the hardest either.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I have changed difficulty to see how much more challenging it would be. The behavior is exactly the same, the only difference is how much damage they give/take.

mainjimus

No

24 in game hours

Yeah I assumed it would more a regeneration type of situation. I never paid any real attention to this cause I only use the power when I need it.

I was curious about the difficulty because like I said I have been playing on adept. But I have started a new game and put the game up to expert difficulty. At the beginning of the "Unbound" quest one the guards didn't fight back he just let me him (Not Ralof of the other Imperial guy).... I believe it was the guard wearing the light armour? I think I will just skip that difficulty and try Master?...